Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
VNXvgI035YpsTbMb7gbNLa4F7qarmn1iXQwoh6lv2A0.jpg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Meanwhile the stupid isn't confined to just here

SOFIA, Jan 12 (Reuters) - Anti-vaccine protesters tried to storm the Bulgarian parliament on Wednesday and briefly scuffled with police officers during a massive rally against coronavirus restrictions in downtown Sofia.

Tensions rose an hour after about 3,000 people gathered in front of the parliament building, demanding the lifting of a mandatory health pass which they said trampled on their rights and was a back-door means of forcing people to get vaccinated.

Protesters, many of whom arrived on buses for the rally, pushed back a police cordon around parliament and reached the front doors of the building.

They stopped short of breaking in and called on lawmakers to come out and address their demands. Several people, including police officers, were injured during the brief clashes.

Waving national flags and flags of the ultra-nationalist Revival party, which organised the rally, they chanted "Freedom" and "Mafia" and decried all measures against the virus.

"I do not approve of the green certificates. I do not approve that the children are being stopped from attending classes. I do not see the logic of these things," 39-year old engineer Asparuh Mitov told Reuters at the start of the rally.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Tell
me
this
is
a
parody.

These armchair MDs are like internet sleuths trying to solve cold cases but are only focusing on cases that have definitively been solved. "The Titanic was actually taken down by a family of beavers."

U

User.45

Here is a page from last March touting H2O2 nebulizer therapy for Covid. And you know you can trust it because it "… is from Thomas Levy M.D, J.D., a board certified cardiolosit and prolific medical writer …". Got to be smarter than Mehmet Oz, who probably cannot spell "cardiolosit".
True, he is board certed. Prolific? Does 1 peer reviewed paper make someone prolific? Imho that starts somewhere around 100-150 or line 10 a year. His study is on a nonblinded trial of IV ascorbic acid and h2o2 to treat pain in chikunguya fever without a crossover design, or placebo. I mean, it would take me real effort to design a study that answers fewer questions. But yeah. “Expert”, lol.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Is this for real? 😷
Not sure if this is real, but after daily tweets about still fighting, nothing since Jan 15th.

On another note, I just found out last night someone in my circle of acquaintance died two days ago from pneumonia, but everyone is making sure to tell people that it wasn't due to the Covid that she had in November. Even thought that pneumonia showed up right after the November Covid battle in December and it kept putting her into the hospital. Why is everyone so adamant to make deaths not Covid, when you can clearly draw a line to an infection?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Not sure if this is real, but after daily tweets about still fighting, nothing since Jan 15th.

On another note, I just found out last night someone in my circle of acquaintance died two days ago from pneumonia, but everyone is making sure to tell people that it wasn't due to the Covid that she had in November. Even thought that pneumonia showed up right after the November Covid battle in December and it kept putting her into the hospital. Why is everyone so adamant to make deaths not Covid, when you can clearly draw a line to an infection?
Like getting shot and then two weeks later getting an infection and dying from the wound. "Tell everyone they died from an infection"

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Why is everyone so adamant to make deaths not Covid, when you can clearly draw a line to an infection?

This might have been posted already, but this county coroner "doesn't do covid deaths"

Top Bottom
1 2