COVID Stupid

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Now Minaj is becoming Covid stupid related tangentially

First she claimed she was invited by the WH over this whole thing, when in fact they offered to call her to share facts about the vaccine, and now this...

However, on Friday afternoon, Minaj hopped on Instagram and posted screenshots to her Story that allegedly show a conversation between a reporter in Trinidad attempting to contact some of her family members. One assumes that this reporter must be doing so in order to verify the claims of swollen balls, but we will likely never know the truth, because Minaj also used her Story to attempt to dox the reporters by posting a picture of a business card, a name and a phone number, followed by a few pictures ganked from Google of the reporter in question. (Linking to the Story in this piece would be irresponsible, so if you’re so inclined to watch this sort of drama play out in real time, you can certainly find it for yourself.)

For 'F' sake the stupidity never seems to end when it comes to Covid.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Now Minaj is becoming Covid stupid related tangentially

First she claimed she was invited by the WH over this whole thing, when in fact they offered to call her to share facts about the vaccine, and now this...

For 'F' sake the stupidity never seems to end when it comes to Covid.
Don’t take health advice from a rapper, and don’t ask Dr. Fauci to rap.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
🤦‍♀️
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1439430301864898562/
jumping-the-shark.gif

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen…this is natural selection at work.

More people died in Alabama during 2020 than were born as Covid-19 deaths continue rising in the US

Alabama had more people die last year during the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic than births, a top health official said, as the US continues to grapple with rising coronavirus cases and deaths.
"This past year, 2020, is going to be the first year that we know of in the history of our state where we actually had more deaths than births," Alabama Health Officer Dr. Scott Harris said Friday during a news briefing.
In Alabama, where 41% of people are fully vaccinated, according to data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), officials said more hospital beds have recently become available, though it's not because people are recovering from the virus.
"It is not because these patients are miraculously getting better and going home. It's because they're dying," Dr. Kierstin Kennedy, the chief of hospital medicine at the University of Alabama Medicine.

I’m sure we’ve all known in the back of our minds that this disease might start to burn itself out when it can find no more hosts, but that’s actually—slowly, agonizingly—starting to happen. Not because of immunity, but because of…I don’t know, call it self-selection.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen…this is natural selection at work.

More people died in Alabama during 2020 than were born as Covid-19 deaths continue rising in the US

I’m sure we’ve all known in the back of our minds that this disease might start to burn itself out when it can find no more hosts, but that’s actually—slowly, agonizingly—starting to happen. Not because of immunity, but because of…I don’t know, call it self-selection.

Wow, they’re not fucking around with owning the libs down there.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
"If Mississippi were its own country, you would be second in the world only to Peru in terms of deaths per capita... With all due respect, governor, your way is failing."
"The question here is not about what we do in Mississippi, it's about what this POTUS is trying to impose on the American worker."

Excuse my French, but that response is just fucking crazy.

Top Bottom
1 2