Democrats need to acknowledge and condemn antifa

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I agree we need strong condemnation by the left, but if you look at January 6 - hundreds of people who were all united in one cause - their God, Donald Trump - versus the random looters and rioters, there’s a big difference. BLM is a movement of millions of people across the country. When they were marching, many criminals of all different background used it as an opportunity to riot, damage property, etc. Some were probably criminals unaffiliated with any group, like the flash mobs we’ve seen committing retail theft. But conservatives love to paint them as “ANTIFA” and “BLM”.

So if someone says they are ANTIFA and doing stupid stuff, sure, call them out. But it’s not the same as this effort of conservatives who build their backwoods army like they did on January 6 and then try to unleash them to overturn the government.

This is what the right loves to do: take advantage of racial unrest and point to incidents of crime to paint the whole movement, and then use them to point to when they instigate more ominous and threatening mobs like on January 6. The most oft-repeated rebuttal to January 6 is “Where was this concern when ANTIFA and BLM were burning down cities?”

Problem is, it wasn’t BLM and ANTIFA, it was many random criminals taking advantage of unrest. Whereas the insurrection was a deviant plot, not random knuckleheads stealing shoes or breaking windows.

I’m all for calling out criminals, but I don’t want to play into the conservative game of painting everything with the same brush so they can get away with their debauchery.

It’s kind of like the “all politicians lie” excuse cultists use to defend Trump’s psychopathic serial lying.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Holy crap! Returning to this thread I did not realize the patriot front had been riding up in uhaul trucks like the uninvited weird kids no one asked for more than a year.

Well it's been awhile since we had anything on the ANTIFA front. With all that's been going on making the police look bad, I guess that was their cue.

FW1C4S4WYAEap2G

How was that received?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1544031831204528130/

Not a surprise. If it's an armed individual who can shoot it out with them, they exercise all caution. Unarmed? Guns blazing baby, and out of a "fear of their life" person can't be brought in alive.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1543886811948146688/
Let's also not forget the ladies 45 & friends lied about Ms. Moss & Ms. Freeman as "professional vote scammer", whose lives were destroyed. With magidiots stalking their homes and possibly storming, and no one ever arrested.

But hey, this will motivate the police. Maybe they'll react like would to white mask wearing patriot front uhaulers. Nah. More like if they were abortion protestors, and bring out everyone & their shields.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
^That's a really good, slam-dunk argument. (The second tweet especially).

The only time I actually hear about ANTIFA are when it comes out of a conservative mouth.

Top Bottom
1 2