Don't dine at Dennys while black.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
seems an ongoing thing with Dennys. I guess the waitress forgot it was not 1950.

Video Shows Denny’s Call Cops On Black Men Who White Waitress ‘Refused To Serve’ In South Dakota Restaurant​

Not that it excuses the waitress’s behavior, but from my experience, dining at Denny’s while white - or anything else - isn’t a good idea.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I remember talking to my buddy who is a cop about the time the Starbucks staff asked the two black men to leave for no reason other than they were black. His response was "they have a right to ask anyone to leave for any reason and we will enforce it". This is simply their default mentality when it comes to black people.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I remember talking to my buddy who is a cop about the time the Starbucks staff asked the two black men to leave for no reason other than they were black. His response was "they have a right to ask anyone to leave for any reason and we will enforce it". This is simply their default mentality when it comes to black people.

Curious... was your cop buddy referring to SF (and SFPD), or in general?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Curious... was your cop buddy referring to SF (and SFPD), or in general?
In general. According to him if an establishment doesn't want you there, the police have to remove you regardless of reason without question.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
In general. According to him if an establishment doesn't want you there, the police have to remove you regardless of reason without question.
yep but with social media there can be big repercussions.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
Your buddy knows that isn’t actually true though right?

I guess not. I mean the obvious rejoinder is to ask the cops to remove him for simply being being a cop … after all anybody for any reason, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2