JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
240772434_10158738060204833_6508605623409403574_n.jpg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
We drove up the "million dollar highway" that runs from Ouray to Silverton, with 3 passes above 10k'. The stretch south out of Ouray follows the east side of the alpine valleycanyon, and there are no guardrails, so you are on the outside edge of the road and you better freaking well make every turn, because a small mistake and you will be eating scree and boulders for the abbreviated rest of your life.

Then you get past the draw and you can breathe again. That is the appeal: holding your breath, waiting for your spectacular death, and then you can exhale again because the reaper did not want you today. You will be nose-to-nose with him again some day, but this time he lost big.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
In a hotel sub-brand that we had not tried before. Instead of filling the room with those hygiene condiments that people only use a fraction of and that result in a lot of garbage, some hotels are installing dispensers in the rooms. This one kind of startled me,

Yeah one of the Hilton "hipster" brands has something similar in the showers. I usually keep them and dump them in my shampoo bottle when I get home. Not picky about what I wash my hair with.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Hahaha, this is down the street from us from a day ago, The Point / Porpoise Point, it's a corner where the intracoastal connects to the ocean, some people aren't prepared with quickly the water rises ...

The best thing: the dudes front plate ... :ROFLMAO:

1631119888321.png

Top Bottom
1 2