iPhone 15 pre-orders

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
There’s an enlarging thread over at the other place about iPhone15 Pros overheating and Apple’s response that it’s software related and will be corrected. Features the usual idiots who claim they know more than Apple’s engineers, post rude comments, mention “Tim Apple”, and say it wouldn’t have happened under Steve.

FWIW, I had some overheating when setting up my Pro Max, but it’s been fine since.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
There’s an enlarging thread over at the other place about iPhone15 Pros overheating and Apple’s response that it’s software related and will be corrected. Features the usual idiots who claim they know more than Apple’s engineers, post rude comments, mention “Tim Apple”, and say it wouldn’t have happened under Steve.

FWIW, I had some overheating when setting up my Pro Max, but it’s been fine since.

I think the most of the commenters there are still in junior high school.

Last edited:

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Man you should see the COVID misinformation thread over there, may as well be Twitter.

I don’t really know Arn other than from his DMs to me, but the fact that, despite his medical background, he allows that sort of stuff to go on while banning people for pointing out that the site is full of trolls and misinformation tells me that he is a scumbag of the highest order.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I don’t really know Arn other than from his DMs to me, but the fact that, despite his medical background, he allows that sort of stuff to go on while banning people for pointing out that the site is full of trolls and misinformation tells me that he is a scumbag of the highest order.
They have their ex-mod maflynn in there preaching against vaccines saying it's worse than the virus, etc. Total MAGA mentality and it all goes unchecked.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I just took a look. That’s almost an understatement. The posts by maflynn are particularly idiotic.
Yeah there's just nothing likeable about that guy and never has been, has treated most people who have made their way over here like shit at one time or another, banning many of us. How he made it as a mod as long as he did is beyond me.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score

Yeah I saw that thread. I think @leman
tried his best to inject some sensibility into it, but in vain. I’ll admit when I first saw the OP title I’d hoped he was doing a parody bit of how such threads usually go, but nope it turned out he was serious …

They have their ex-mod maflynn in there preaching against vaccines saying it's worse than the virus, etc. Total MAGA mentality and it all goes unchecked.

I just took a look. That’s almost an understatement. The posts by maflynn are particularly idiotic.

That’s just awful 😞

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
If you happen to drive a recent BMW with wireless charging pad, do not charge your iPhone 15 on the pad. Apparently it fries the NFC chip, and you’ll need a new phone. Many reports of this starting to pop up. Phone screen turns white and then it has to do a restore. When it’s done, you can’t add any cards to Wallet because the NFC module is disabled.

Top Bottom
1 2