dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
1694106126765.jpeg

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
Elon Musk is musking things up again...

BTW, what do Home Alone 2 and Iron Man 2 have in common?
Both movies feature camoes by rich people, who a lot of people are sick off by now.

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
And the stories don't stop...

Andropov

Site Champ
Reaction score
And the stories don't stop...

The second story is pure gold.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
Putin is a fan.

Russia’s Putin praises Elon Musk as an ‘outstanding person’ and ‘talented businessman’​

Yeah I’ve seen some pretty delusional takes from Elon stans: the Russians want to kill him, don’t you know how grateful the Ukrainians are/why aren’t the Ukrainians more grateful, this is all just Elon/billionaire hate, of course it was the Ukrainians violating the contract by using civilian terminals for war (no evidence given, plenty against it), etc ….

You know the sad part? Initially the Ukrainians were incredibly grateful. To some extent they still are, they recognize how important the initial Starlink terminals were, but boy did he torch his reputation in that country really fucking fast. He had been a hero in Ukraine. And now Ukrainians have a rather different view of him.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Putin is a fan.

Russia’s Putin praises Elon Musk as an ‘outstanding person’ and ‘talented businessman’​

I'm sure Comrades Putin and Kim are also fans of and greatly admiring Sen. Tommy Tuberville right now as well.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve seen some pretty delusional takes from Elon stans: the Russians want to kill him, don’t you know how grateful the Ukrainians are/why aren’t the Ukrainians more grateful, this is all just Elon/billionaire hate, of course it was the Ukrainians violating the contract by using civilian terminals for war (no evidence given, plenty against it), etc ….

You know the sad part? Initially the Ukrainians were incredibly grateful. To some extent they still are, they recognize how important the initial Starlink terminals were, but boy did he torch his reputation in that country really fucking fast. He had been a hero in Ukraine. And now Ukrainians have a rather different view of him.
Here are new examples in the replies to this post:

1694632416483.png

Quite correct but the Elon stans come out with amazing replies. The one below is the gold standard for combining stupidity with arrogance:

1694632502992.png

So Elon, a private citizen of the USA, providing the navigation equipment would make the Ukrainian attack on Sevastopol a “Pearl Harbor” surprise attack on the Russians by the USA. But the UK government literally supplying the missiles used to attack the base is different and different as in fine and not an escalation. How do people like this function?

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score

To his credit, Isaacson is a master at chapter breaks, pausing the narrative when one of Musk’s rockets explodes or he gets someone pregnant, and then rewarding the reader with a series of photographs that assuages the boredom until the next descent into his protagonist’s wild but oddly predictable life. Again, it’s not all the author’s fault. To go from Einstein to Musk in only five volumes is surely an indication that humanity isn’t sending Isaacson its best.
The whole damning review of Isaacson’s book and Musk is worth a read.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score

Another damning review of Isaacson’s book from the New Yorker, basically saying it almost completely ignores apartheid like it didn’t exist or have any effect on Musk. And it turns out the weird pro-authoritarian technocratic fascination has deep roots.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
he is mass breeding
Musk believes a declining birth rate is a threat to civilization and, with his trademark tirelessness, is doing his visionary edgelord best to ward off that threat. Shivon Zilis, a thirty-five-year-old venture capitalist and executive at Musk’s company Neuralink, was pregnant with twins, conceived with Musk by in-vitro fertilization, and was experiencing complications. “He really wants smart people to have kids, so he encouraged me to,” Zilis said. In a nearby room, a woman serving as a surrogate for Musk and his thirty-three-year-old ex-wife, Claire Boucher, a musician better known as Grimes, was suffering from pregnancy complications, too, and Grimes was staying with her.

“I really wanted him to have a daughter so bad,” Grimes said. At the time, Musk had had seven sons, including, with Grimes, a child named X. Grimes did not know that Zilis, a friend of hers, was down the hall, or that Zilis was pregnant by Musk. Zilis’s twins were born seven weeks premature; the surrogate delivered safely a few weeks later. In mid-December, Grimes’s new baby came home and met her brother X. An hour later, Musk took X to New York and dandled him on his knee while being photographed for Time.

“He dreams of Mars as he bestrides Earth, square-jawed and indomitable,”

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
he is mass breeding
Musk believes a declining birth rate is a threat to civilization and, with his trademark tirelessness, is doing his visionary edgelord best to ward off that threat. Shivon Zilis, a thirty-five-year-old venture capitalist and executive at Musk’s company Neuralink, was pregnant with twins, conceived with Musk by in-vitro fertilization, and was experiencing complications. “He really wants smart people to have kids, so he encouraged me to,” Zilis said. In a nearby room, a woman serving as a surrogate for Musk and his thirty-three-year-old ex-wife, Claire Boucher, a musician better known as Grimes, was suffering from pregnancy complications, too, and Grimes was staying with her.

“I really wanted him to have a daughter so bad,” Grimes said. At the time, Musk had had seven sons, including, with Grimes, a child named X. Grimes did not know that Zilis, a friend of hers, was down the hall, or that Zilis was pregnant by Musk. Zilis’s twins were born seven weeks premature; the surrogate delivered safely a few weeks later. In mid-December, Grimes’s new baby came home and met her brother X. An hour later, Musk took X to New York and dandled him on his knee while being photographed for Time.

“He dreams of Mars as he bestrides Earth, square-jawed and indomitable,”
Yeah he’s eerily similar to his POS father in that regard who, after impregnating his step daughter said “we’re here to breed” or some such shit. He’s always talking about how much he hates his Dad, but he’s very much like him in attitudes (including racism).

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
BTW @dada_dave I want to share that on my FB page but need to source the actual tweet, I can't tell if it's still up, can you and if so provide a link?

Looking through his stream it's probably the most anti semitic and homophobic feed I've ever seen and that's saying something. He bragged about reaching a million followers. That's the current state of X with zero moderation.

Link (not for the faint of heart):
That guy finally got suspended.

1694821948908.png

Doubt it will be a permanent ban though, that would be taking things too far! Free speech and all.

Top Bottom
1 2