Musk offers to buy Twitter

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score

1695940471484.png

The headline doesn’t do it justice, this ain’t the only time.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

View attachment 26194

The headline doesn’t do it justice, this ain’t the only time.
What I can't understand is why Republicans can't stand it when everyone gets an equitable opportunity to vote. Seriously, I mean have they given a reason? Besides, they got Chachi from Happy Days (I mean CHACHI right?), Ted Nugent and that guy who used to play Thor or whatever, what more do they need?

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
What I can't understand is why Republicans can't stand it when everyone gets an equitable opportunity to vote. Seriously, I mean have they given a reason? Besides, they got Chachi from Happy Days (I mean CHACHI right?), Ted Nugent and that guy who used to play Thor or whatever, what more do they need?
In this case I think the account wishes them to be put to death for promoting the Covid vaccines. But yes what you said too.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score

1695953297590.png

I seem to recall Elon promising to help out with legal fees anyone who gets in trouble with their employer over their Twitter usage. Does this apply?

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
What I can't understand is why Republicans can't stand it when everyone gets an equitable opportunity to vote. Seriously, I mean have they given a reason?

The reason (which they won't ever admit out loud) is that the Republicans know that their party does not represent the interests of the majority of the country, which is why they could never win in a fair election.
Therefore, the only option is to manipulate elections, while claiming that the others are manipulating the elections.

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
(those that still have X accounts) - every time you see some racist fuck mention "the border crisis" this should be your response:

Liberty.jpg

It should not only be legal, but mandatory to punch a white person in the teeth whenever they talk about this being "their country". We are all of us immigrants or descendants of immigrants. This selective amnesia needs to end!!!

("all of us" being the white guys - obviously the Native Americans can claim that) :D

Last edited:

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
(those that still have X accounts) - every time you see some racist fuck mention "the border crisis" this should be your response:

View attachment 26216

It should not only be legal, but mandatory to punch a white person in the teeth whenever they talk about this being "their country". We are all of us immigrants or descendants of immigrants. This selective amnesia needs to end!!!

("all of us" being the white guys - obviously the Native Americans can claim that) :D
1696004431278.png

1696004516720.png

Elon’s politics are so complicated…

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

View attachment 26216

The difference is that those honored on that plaque came here legally. This includes my father and grandparents. See the difference?

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The difference is that those honored on that plaque came here legally. This includes my father and grandparents. See the difference?
Really? I don't see anywhere in the poem where it discusses that.

And let's not kid ourselves - Republicans don't want LEGAL immigration either, unless it's from countries that aren't "shitholes" and where the people are white. I mean, how many republicans want to get rid of birthright citizenship? How many go around chanting "jews will not replace us?"

This has nothing to do with conforming to paperwork requirements, and everything to do with deep-seated racism that pervades the entire Maga universe.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ha! Says someone completely ignorant of history and the meaning behind the plaque.
no. no, didn't you hear? She wrote the poem to celebrate the grand majesty of Scandinavians filling out paperwork and the bureaucratic processing of that paperwork, subject to legislative quotas to prevent too many "undesirables" from showing up.

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score
Really? I don't see anywhere in the poem where it discusses that.

And let's not kid ourselves - Republicans don't want LEGAL immigration either, unless it's from countries that aren't "shitholes" and where the people are white. I mean, how many republicans want to get rid of birthright citizenship? How many go around chanting "jews will not replace us?"

What is illegal immigration is defined by the laws after all. Just need to redefine what a “valid” refugee is, and exclude anyone you want. Or you just apply means testing to the asylum process to the point that you exclude who you want that way, akin to Jim Crow.

Top Bottom
1 2