Reaction score
2BEF274C-84CB-4FC6-8A54-CE027933E896.jpg

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
a couple of weeks ago I posted a digital version of this image. I wanted to like the film one better, because "film," but the dynamic range and composition were better in the other image. Still, I like seeing the differences in the "same" photo through different media. (and clearly I didn't edit out the fuzz from the scan....oops)

nikon f100 + kodak gold

i-5wCsSzN-X3.jpg

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
They look like allium, maybe , but I like your definition of fireworks!
they don't seem tall enough though?? mixed in with some black eyed susans or something similar, I think, based on the other leaves....but alliums should be like 3 feet tall....

oldBCguy

Site Champ
Reaction score
they don't seem tall enough though?? mixed in with some black eyed susans or something similar, I think, based on the other leaves....but alliums should be like 3 feet tall....
These plants 'are' actually quite tall .. the stems are hidden in this photo, I concentrated on the flowers. The composite flower 'balls' are rather large now, and the individual flowers spreading out. I have watched this particular grouping since it came out this year, and it's been interesting and fun to see the development.

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
These plants 'are' actually quite tall .. the stems are hidden in this photo, I concentrated on the flowers. The composite flower 'balls' are rather large now, and the individual flowers spreading out. I have watched this particular grouping since it came out this year, and it's been interesting and fun to see the development.
probably is allium, then. they are in the onion family, like chives and garlic, but ornamental only and usually very tall.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Had an early afternoon business meeting ... here, yesterday ... *snicker*

I mean, we __did__ talk business:

"I need to get some stuff on done on X"

:D

IMG_1522_1920.jpg

Beach was __huge__ for our neck of the woods, water was beautiful.

And yes, don't fuck with the turtles :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2