TF Guy! You know what it means

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
With Easter approaching I thought some words of wisdom from TFG ...

1649193449580.jpeg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
With Easter approaching I thought some words of wisdom from TFG ...

View attachment 13007

Thanks for reminding me that every day now I wake up grateful that whatever TFG has said in the present era, I can roll over and go back to sleep because he's not saying it from inside the White House.

Although... I still love the idea of that Bugs Bunny gif where Florida's being sawed off the mainland...

(no offense meant to any coincidentally sane citizens of that state)​

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Thanks for reminding me that every day now I wake up grateful that whatever TFG has said in the present era, I can roll over and go back to sleep because he's not saying it from inside the White House.

Although... I still love the idea of that Bugs Bunny gif where Florida's being sawed off the mainland...

(no offense meant to any coincidentally sane citizens of that state)​

White House? You mean it DOES have a name?

:LOL:

Oh, that's OK, saw away, I'll take one for the team, or just give me some advanced warning and we'll just get the hell out of here :D

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
That someone said/wrote/thought this:

"[Trump is] so attentive to the scientific literature & the details & the data. I think his ability to analyze & integrate data that comes out of his long history in business has really been a real benefit."

Makes me assume I'm in some shitty Matrix or something, fucking seriously? The man is about as opposite of that statement as anyone on the planet.

lizkat

Reaction score
THIS guy... Derek Chauvin is appealing his conviction for the murder of George Floyd.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This white guy telling Native Americans to get the F out of America…

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1521189423697866755/

Yeah, Native Americans get the fuck out of America. You're on stolen land that you stole. And you want to know why Manifest Destiny happened? You don't know why we took it back? Because we couldn't live with you on the land because you guys kept declaring war on us and kept declaring war and trying to take back land that we already traded and/or bought from you. And you did not understand property rights because you were savages. And that's why you got the name that you did. Unfortunately for you, that's what happened. So you know what, it's just true.

lizkat

Reaction score
Matt Gaetz has something to say to women.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1521797001175834625/

He seems like a nice fellow. Surely not involved in sex trafficking, right?

To answer Cawthorn's question: the exact same number of said women might even exist, as the number of guys who get to just brush off multiple charges of trying to carry a loaded gun onto a commercial airliner in the USA. Maybe one. So far.

F that guy, I can't believe he's not locked up.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
To answer Cawthorn's question: the exact same number of said women might even exist, as the number of guys who get to just brush off multiple charges of trying to carry a loaded gun onto a commercial airliner in the USA. Maybe one. So far.
Cawthorn's probably toast with that video of him and a cousin engaging in "locker room talk." Except it's not a locker room and it's crotch smooshin' another dude's face.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Scott Adams, writer of Dilbert:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1521130676795453440/

Waiting 33 years to introduce his first black character, then using the character to attack trans people? Um sure Scott, YOU are the one being discriminated against…
It's amazing how far that man got up his own ass with the success of Dilbert.

He doesn't even see how his own joke shoots himself in the foot.

You want anyone to give a fuck because you introduce your first Black character as a diversity hire? After how many years? Showing you are just as fucking ass & clueless as the companies you now pretend to mock? 🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom
1 2