The Trump Indictment Thread

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This is the one we’ve waited for, folks. Broken by Dotard himself and confirmed by NBC news.

NBC News has confirmed Trump's indictment. He has received a summons to appear in U.S. district court on June 13.

Seven counts!

**Rest assured, the DoJ knows what they are up against, and they have the goods. People have flipped, probably former officials and also his own lawyers. Mark my words…

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
All Republicans prepared to fully defend him, they'll either be with him or Biden according to sources.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I heard on ABC News that Jack Smith will speak about the indictments.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Conspiracy to obstruct, willful retention of documents and false statements.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve had cases in florida federal courts. Hell, I was sued tthere for $500,000,000 or something. Wonder if it will be a judge i know.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Someone has to stand up and protect the rights of rich white men.

Yeah, the next few years of watching conservative America pretending this career criminal dirtbag is the next Nelson Mandela is going to be quite painful to watch.

This is why there is a barrier in my capacity to empathize with republicans - they can watch a video of a man like George Floyd being knelt on and killed in public, but then pretend someone like Trump is a martyr.

Trump has gotten away with a lot, politically and legally - for a long time. So this was bound to happen. It’s not unique, it’s happened with famous mob bosses who everyone knew were guilty, to other famous criminals who had long evaded justice before their more famous crimes. Trump is just another one of those guys.

But even if you strip away the legal issues and say “ok, it’s not illegal”… how can people defend his behavior? Are you ok with presidents saying anything can be declassified at will, just because? And are you ok with people who defy federal subpoenas and brag about their conduct? Are you ok with a man behaving like Trump, even if he supposedly gets the results you claim to want? Win at all costs?

They always go for the lowest common denominator. Let’s crucify Biden for connect-the-dot ties to China that we can’t even prove, but if Trump literally handed classified documents to President Xi Jinping, they would just say “Biden wasn’t prosecuted!”, ignoring all severity and context, if not simply making things up.

Trump has done unthinkable after unthinkable act, and all his fans have done is shrug or cheer him on. Why would it not come to this?

Top Bottom
1 2