The Trump Indictment Thread

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
In the conspiracy charge, who’s the other party (or parties)? Meadows? A lawyer? An employee?

How long until he starts badmouthing Florida and wants his trial held in Wyoming?

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In the conspiracy charge, who’s the other party (or parties)? Meadows? A lawyer? An employee?

How long until he starts badmouthing Florida and wants his trial held in Wyoming?
Walt Nauta? Christina Bobb?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump lawyer Trusty is out. Judge Cannon - who granted Trump his "special master" request - will be overseeing the case right now.

*Trusty, who was just on TV this morning, resigned.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Trump lawyer Trusty is out. Judge Cannon - who granted Trump his "special master" request - will be overseeing the case right now.

Source for the Trusty thing?

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

Is there confirmation that Cannon is the Judge overseeing this? There will be good cause (her past slap down) to ask for her to recuse herself from the case. Then what, who would be next up?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
My bad, I usual cite sources...

Is there confirmation that Cannon is the Judge overseeing this? There will be good cause (her past slap down) to ask for her to recuse herself from the case. Then what, who would be next up?

Source for the Trusty thing?

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

Well in that case, I would expect a motion for her to be excused from the case. Based on her past performance of complete bias.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

1) yes, she is handling the arraignment
2) no, there is no good cause to ask her to recuse herself. Being wrong and reversed by the circuit court is not good cause to recuse.
3) being assigned to the arraignment doesn’t mean that she will be handling the case.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump over and over told us he did it. trump over and over told us he is innocent. so who are we to believe trump or trump? were have we every seen such a contradiction?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Just wow, if she remains throughout he'll walk from all of this unscathed.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Are we counting on a jury of 12 Floridians to do the right thing? Because that’s not happening. If that’s the deal, Trump should feel pretty confident.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Are we counting on a jury of 12 Floridians to do the right thing? Because that’s not happening. If that’s the deal, Trump should feel pretty confident.
Yep, if you're going to be indicted this is the absolute best case scenario for Trump. I'll just take solace in the fact that he'll be free to beat DeSantis in the GOP primary, only to lose to Biden again in the general.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yep, if you're going to be indicted this is the absolute best case scenario for Trump. I'll just take solace in the fact that he'll be free to beat DeSantis in the GOP primary, only to lose to Biden again in the general.
He’s going to be indicted on related charges in DC.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Will it be separate? Sounds like they're holding it all in FLA.
It would be separate. Presumably relating to the actual taking of the docs, or other acts committed in DC (more false statements, etc.).

Top Bottom
1 2