Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
1709928675062.png

Object! Object!

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Object! Object!

I would object, and if I didn't think it would hurt my case, I'd say "I'm only objecting because its this conman's modus operandi. It seems only fair he gets a taste of his own medicine."
I didn't know that it was an option. So now it's time for her lawyers to come up with a reasonable objection, other than "Because".

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And… here comes lawsuit number 3. Today Trump said:

“Ninety-one million based on false accusations made about me by a woman that I knew nothing about,” Mr. Trump said. “Didn’t know, never heard of. I know nothing about her. She wrote a book. She said things. And when I denied it, I said, ‘It’s so crazy. It’s false,’ I get sued for defamation. That’s where it starts.”

Later, he went on, “I posted a $91 million bond. And the woman didn’t even know when it happened. And she admitted on Anderson Cooper. Oh, she said, ‘I think it was sexy.’ It was this — can you believe this? Ninety-one million.”

Mr. Trump said of Ms. Carroll: “This woman is not a believable person.”

It’s like he hates keeping his money or something.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
What a stupid, f****** dummy.

Definitely not an excessive penalty, it clearly wasn’t enough. I hope Carroll’s lawyers sue again. Trump can cry with hunt all he wants, it won’t matter when people play the tapes of him defaming Carroll - again, after already being fined nearly 100 million.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Unlocked article in Times - E. Jean Carroll agrees to bond, and hints that they will sue again for his new comments.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Unlocked article in Times - E. Jean Carroll agrees to bond, and hints that they will sue again for his new comments.

for once trump is the gift that keeps on giving. time for a billion dollars.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I presume, as a matter of strategy, they will wait until closer to the statute of limitations to sue; it makes the most sense to gather up multiple defamatory statements to improve the case and damages.
I imagine they will be looking for a lot more this time around. If 83 Million didn't shut him up, what will?

Top Bottom
1 2