The "Wordle" thread

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
On the 2nd guess I got 4 letters all in the wrong places. When that happens your options narrow so hard. I sprained my brain shuffling the 4 letters around on my Notes app. Unexpected word for sure.

Wordle 324 3/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wordle 324 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And apparently the original puzzle was swapped out for the one I did above (the wife got the earlier version).

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Wordle 324 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

And apparently the original puzzle was swapped out for the one I did above (the wife got the earlier version).

So what was the original puzzle's word? (Telling us in a spoiler will work fine!)

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
So what was the original puzzle's word? (Telling us in a spoiler will work fine!)

:)

So the wife (and many early players today) got FETUS, which was apparently was "thing" with some folks given the current Supreme Court shenanigans, NYT said it was just a random coincidence, but they still swapped out the puzzle.

I got SHINE.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Ahhh...... Yeah, I can see why the folks at the NYT felt the need to make a change in today's puzzle and the solution word!

As for me, I got the same puzzle you did and the same solution. Lucked out because I decided to try a different second word than my usual and it paid off!

Top Bottom
1 2