The "Wordle" thread

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Oh, come on! The very next puzzle after the controversial one features another … interesting … word. Discarded it as my third guess because it just couldn’t be a valid solution. Yeah, it could.

At least it explains the weird numbering thingie the bot did, keeping track of multiple branches of puzzles… We’re in the Multiwordle of Madness.

Wordle 2304 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WordleBot
Skill 99/100
Luck 38/100

Wordle 325 3/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I missed all the excitement, having become engrossed in (or just grossed out by) an upgrade to Monterey followed by a reversion to Big Sur because I loathed the Books app dumb-down in Monterey and it turned out to be a deal breaker for me. I'd have done better sticking to Wordle yesterday afternoon and leaving the machine at Big Sur where it was originally. What a PITA.

Anyway my belated shot at #324 before the day ends... 90 skill, 50 luck, 100% half asleep already.

Wordle 324 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟨🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
1652184031126.png

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
My brain just about seized up over Wordle today. Thought I'd end up short of runway trying to get the wheels down!

Wordle 325 5/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

My approach for a change was to stick with the two hits in row 1... but then I went nuts trying to rearrange them. Never again!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Yeah, that vowel mix has a lot of options, so an early positioning helps a ton, I almost went down a different path!

Wordle 326 5/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Top Bottom
1 2