Today’s Shooting (an ongoing topic)

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
so I can see how the dad could go crazy and shoot the driver but then they stole the guys truck and left their kid and him dead on the road.

NC father charged with shooting man who hit and killed his son​

A driver was shot and killed after he hit a child walking on the road with family after their car broke down, the Person County Sheriff's Office confirms.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Rest assured, there is an echo chamber of people who will justify this based solely on the race of the victims. The first thing they’ll do - the ones who don’t rush to defend the killer - will be to search for info on the victims. “Ah, this person was arrested 17 years ago for illegal possession of marijuana. Well, when you engage in criminal activity, it’s bound to catch up to you. If it wasn’t this poor mentally disturbed fella, it would have been black on black crime that did it. And why are they covering this story and not the seven people who were killed in Chicago today!”

🙄

These are not one-off comments you see in dark corners of the internet, this is stuff you see all the time, both online and in real-life.

During the GOP primary debate, you would think drag queen shows and efforts to combat global warming are bigger imminent dangers to humanity than children being gunned down in schools.

Yeah, crazy people and deranged people will always find ways to harm others, but when they consistently use one method, and that method is unique to a country where many people feel the regulation of it is forbidden by constitutional law, it’s not hard to understand why it’s happening and what the solution is.

This country is full of backwards thinking people who will fight common sense solutions to the max, in spite of any and all clear, concise evidence.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Now let's hear it from Republicans. I'll hold my breath.

Biden denounces Jacksonville shooting: ‘White supremacy has no place in America’​

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Now let's hear it from Republicans. I'll hold my breath.

Biden denounces Jacksonville shooting: ‘White supremacy has no place in America’​

You'd think DeSantis would say something about how slaves learned to run and hide so their descendants were better equipped to get out of the way when the shooter showed up.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Baseball. Belly fat. Guns. Doesn't get much more American than this

White Sox shooting: Woman 'snuck gun into MLB game in Chicago through folds in her BELLY FAT' before it went off by accident last Friday night​

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

This part

“Harris would eventually be confronted by Ambridge police and would point his gun at the officer on the scene. The officer called for backup and, with some assistance, managed to arrest Harris, who now faces several charges, such as aggravated assault and terrorist threats.”

I was going to be extremely generous and say the officer maybe didn’t have his gun drawn on approach and that’s why he didn’t instantly shoot the guy when he started to point his gun, but if it were a black guy he probably would have approached with his gun drawn reflexively. White guy, maybe we can just talk this out calmly.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

This part

“Harris would eventually be confronted by Ambridge police and would point his gun at the officer on the scene. The officer called for backup and, with some assistance, managed to arrest Harris, who now faces several charges, such as aggravated assault and terrorist threats.”

I was going to be extremely generous and say the officer maybe didn’t have his gun drawn on approach and that’s why he didn’t instantly shoot the guy when he started to point his gun, but if it were a black guy he probably would have approached with his gun drawn reflexively. White guy, maybe we can just talk this out calmly.
Yep, if black, the attempted shooter would be dead no doubt. :oops:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
374981495_685512273597199_215981062360641579_n.jpg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Two-year-old shoots unrelated male felon with his own gun, which he legally can't own, in a woman's apartment who has a restraining order against him, and says "owie" ... that's America Bingo

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Two-year-old shoots unrelated male felon with his own gun, which he legally can't own, in a woman's apartment who has a restraining order against him, and says "owie" ... that's America Bingo

Just my thoughts.

What I think will happen: This will get pled down and he might see a few months in jail.

What should happen: The state gets the neglect charges and the Feds charge him for being a felon in possession and he serves real time.

Every gun crime SHOULD be a Federal charge and taken out of the hands of local prosecutors.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Shooting up a bar because you are denied entry when using a fake ID is what the founders intended.

On a related note, old west towns where everybody is running around strapped is a Hollywood myth. Most towns required you to check in your guns before they would allow you entry. I wonder why.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

why the idiot pointed the gun at anyone is like what the fuck?​

The act was not very smart:’ Wedding officiant accidentally shoots 12-year-old grandson with blank fired by revolver in effort to corral the crowd and get everyone’s attention​

Top Bottom
1 2