What are you doing today?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I’m starting my “hoop jumping” this morning with paperwork so I can graduate. Then I’m going for brunch. This afternoon I’m meeting 3 girlfriends for happy hour, and after that my husband and I will go for ice cream.

Sounds like a great way to celebrate a birthday... have a great time!

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
^^^ All this late night honesty is overwhelming. :ROFLMAO:

What I am doing later today is watching the apple event. That's because until about half an hour ago I thought I would be doing that on Tuesday. Aren't these things usually on Tuesdays? Good thing I put it on my calendar.
I saw your mention of Tuesday and didn't catch it because I'm so used to Apple events on a Tuesday.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Today's your birthday, right, Alli? HAPPY Birthday!!!!! :)

Happy Birthday, @Alli

Happy Birthday @Alli; hope you have a great day.
Thank you all! So far I’ve had a lovely brunch and a hot fudge sundae on strawberry cheesecake ice cream. A margarita tonight and I’ll be done.
Sounds like a great way to celebrate a birthday... have a great time!
It made me happy, so as good a way as any! Thank you!

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
In a few minutes I am going to head down the the HT and fire up the projector. And then I am going to put both games into the buffer and watch @SuperMatt's Bill's play the Titans and the Astro's play the Red Sox.

Are the Bill's due for a letdown after the KC game? We will see. Titan's haven't lit it up as expected this season (they lost to the Jet's :oops:) so the Bill's should win.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
and the Astro's play the Red Sox
I'm still recovering from watching the Dodgers play Atlanta again and lose again Sunday. I knew they had lost the 2nd game before I fished up the DVR evidence, i just wanted to see that one for myself. Or thought I did lol.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
@Alli

5148647.jpg

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m currently sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor to put in her appearance. Just that time of year. I expect she will look at me disdainfully and tell me to take back off the weight I put on during the pandemic. Yea, yea, yea.

I think I’ll ask her for some Ivermectin just for the reaction….

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
I’m currently sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor to put in her appearance. Just that time of year. I expect she will look at me disdainfully and tell me to take back off the weight I put on during the pandemic. Yea, yea, yea.

I think I’ll ask her for some Ivermectin just for the reaction….
…well, if she implies you’ve eaten like a horse that would make perfect sense!

Ulenspiegel

διπλωμάτης
Reaction score
Nothing special today.

Work, getting home, reading and training from 20:00.
(Got tired yesterday when put a relatively big wall sticker on the wall. It was torturing).

D

Deleted member 215

I went to Target to pick up a prescription and then I bought even more Halloween candy because I just can't stop apparently :p

Today is a cloudy day here (first one in a long time) and I'm hoping we will get at least some rain. Otherwise I'm just going to spend most of the day reading and getting some chores done.

Top Bottom
1 2