What are you doing today?

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
@ronntaylor

I was cross shopping the Instant brand as well (the Instant Pot company), and there's a pre-Prime sale on their 10qt:

View attachment 18342

Plus another 5% with an Amazon CC :)
Thanks for the recommendation. We actually were looking at the Instant Pot selections. We wound up getting a slightly cheaper and better version from Amazon. (The brand name escapes me for now) Should arrive early next week and I'm already planning recipe tries from Day 1.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Getting started :D. The suite is amazing! Daughter has a huge wing to herself :)

Probably checking out for a few days …

BE4A1746-461B-4906-8555-0AB22F84E6F0.jpeg

1C5C0F81-A83B-4211-932E-E4736EDDA8E3.jpeg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
i scrubbed my fridge.

fun times over here.

Please. I might have a biochem lab in a jar of leftover cooked pinto beans I was thinking was a jar of kalamata olives. I kept moving stuff around in front of the "olives" in a spell of chilly weather, and one day even prowled around in there looking for the damn beans, but didn't see them before I saw some leftover lentil soup from day before and chose that. Right, so a week later I did find the beans and of course am now sorry I ever heard of beans, cooking, leftovers, refrigerators, home ownership or indeed any other form of personal responsibility.

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
yeah i mean literally the words i wrote. nothing more nothing less. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
WFH today. Been quite chilly as we are still keeping the heating off. I'm on another 3 day weekend (like most of them for the rest of the year). So chilling out on my own Mac for a change this evening. Have some photos to develop.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
A lovely, beautiful, quiet Saturday. I’m feeling great after the extraction, but will be on an ice cream diet for a few days.

Today we’re going to the local arts and crafts fair, which is supposed to be one of the state‘s best non-juried shows. (The biggest and best juried show is in March, and we never miss it!)

lizkat

Reaction score
Stepping through a pretty eclectic to-do list related to the state of my music libraries and related data: rounding up some missing album art, or the last four tracks of some opera, or an undead link to a video of this or that performance. It's a chore that lends itself to five or ten minute bits of attention, in an afternoon otherwise shared with cooking some things I'll be wanting to find in the freezer next week for a few quick "soup-and..." suppers.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
...in an afternoon otherwise shared with cooking some things I'll be wanting to find in the freezer next week for a few quick "soup-and..." suppers.
Exactly why I'm making a batch of chili today. Will freeze half for quick and easily reheatable suppers. Just feeling a need for comfort food now that Autumn is upon us.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Exactly why I'm making a batch of chili today. Will freeze half for quick and easily reheatable suppers. Just feeling a need for comfort food now that Autumn is upon us.

You probably have a recipe you like, but if you want to go all in from scratch, this is some awesome chili:

But when I say scratch, I mean scratch as in make your own chorizo.....

lizkat

Reaction score
You probably have a recipe you like, but if you want to go all in from scratch, this is some awesome chili:

?
But when I say scratch, I mean scratch as in make your own chorizo.....

Video and recipe seem great for that kind of chili - but I'm still recovering from how at least that particular West Virginian (Texan?) says both "chorizo" and "purée."

And by his account I'm definitely a blasphemer and then some. Not only does my chili these days have plenty of beans in it, there's... yeah, no meat.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
dodging idiots in cars.
this red car sat there till we were half way across then decided to go. I dont know if there is a no turn on red there or not we had the crosswalk light too. but if not what was he waiting for then?

Top Bottom
1 2