17 Year-old Blue Lives Matter Activist with AR 15 Charged With Murder After Two Killed at Protest

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
kid had an AR5 with 30 rd mags, who got shot? ONLY THOSE who assaulted him.

Yeah the kid is a fucking hero. I’m sure that will make the families of the people he killed feel better. I’m sure the endorsement of racist subreddits will also help his case in court. Good news for Kyle: I heard the white power gangs in prison are recruiting.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
Yeah the kid is a fucking hero. I’m sure that will make the families of the people he killed feel better. I’m sure the endorsement of racist subreddits will also help his case in court. Good news for Kyle: I heard the white power gangs in prison are recruiting.
well aware you guys prefer it the other way, with the kid dead but he wanted to live so he gets a trial by 12 instead of getting carried by 6.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
well aware you guys prefer it the other way, with the kid dead but he wanted to live so he gets a trial by 12 instead of getting carried by 6.

His life wasn’t in danger. Before he started shooting, the “threat” to his life was somebody throwing a plastic bag. I guess it could have landed on his face and suffocated him?

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
His life wasn’t in danger. Before he started shooting, the “threat” to his life was somebody throwing a plastic bag. I guess it could have landed on his face and suffocated him?
it was a brick, a skateboard & a guy with a gun... kid went 3 for 3.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
it was a brick, a skateboard & a guy with a gun... kid went 3 for 3.

The first encounter was a plastic bag ... once the kid starts shooting, people are welcome to attack him in whatever way they see fit to stop him from becoming the next mass-shooter. But are you saying death-by-skateboard is likely? If the other guy with a gun was such a threat, why didn’t he fire a single shot?

This narrative is utter BS and everybody knows it. The kid’s gonna have a long time to think about his actions in prison.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
The first encounter was a plastic bag ... once the kid starts shooting, people are welcome to attack him in whatever way they see fit to stop him from becoming the next mass-shooter. But are you saying death-by-skateboard is likely? If the other guy with a gun was such a threat, why didn’t he fire a single shot?

This narrative is utter BS and everybody knows it. The kid’s gonna have a long time to think about his actions in prison.
everything I have seen is either a brick or Molotov cocktail, got a source for that bag you claim it was?
kid was not a threat to ANYONE UNTIL he was assaulted. shit no one other than those who assaulted him got shot, kid is better shot than most cops.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
everything I have seen is either a brick or Molotov cocktail, got a source for that bag you claim it was?
kid was not a threat to ANYONE UNTIL he was assaulted. shit no one other than those who assaulted him got shot, kid is better shot than most cops.

You're just doing this to antagonize people, aren't you?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

The video shows that as they cross the parking lot, Rosenbaum appears to throw an object at the defendant . The object does not hit the defendant and a second video shows, based on where the object landed, that it was a plastic bag.

I don’t know what your “sources” are, but it appears you are pulling things out of your ass.

jkcerda

Site Champ
Reaction score
I don’t know what your “sources” are, but it appears you are pulling things out of your ass.
says the guy that was sure it was a bag, I posted the video that shows a heavy object hurled. where is your video or source for the bag?

No, you're posting a very one sided opinion, and ignoring any counterpoints.

Your usual spiel, in other words.
I didn't know I was supposed to argue your side as well . if you can't back up your "counterpoints." that is not MY fault.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
says the guy that was sure it was a bag, I posted the video that shows a heavy object hurled. where is your video or source for the bag?

I didn't know I was supposed to argue your side as well . if you can't back up your "counterpoints." that is not MY fault.

Yaxo posted it, said it was from the criminal complaint... I found what appears to be the document he cited here:

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, JK, you're a good guy. Love you like a brother (olol friendzoned). But political conversations with you usually go something like this:

JK: The sky is red.

Everyone else: No, it's objectively blue.

JK: But I've seen the sky turn red before. The sky is red.

Everyone Else: No. It's blue. Here's a link showing the chemical composition of the atmosphere, and another link showing that said chemicals absorb light in the lower part of the spectrum.

JK: But it's red at sunset.

Everyone Else: Yeah, that's light reflecting off dust particles and other gasses at an oblique angle in the lower atmosphere. That doesn't make the sky red.

JK: But the sky isn't blue all the time.

Everyone Else: No, the sky's still blue, it just looks red under these certain circumstances.

JK: Let's just accept that sometimes the sky is red, and sometimes the sky is blue.

Everyone Else: OKAY! FINE!

-3 Days later-

JK: The sky is red.

Everyone Else: No, it's not!

JK: So why can't you prove it's not?

Top Bottom
1 2