JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
242305777_4520333398051844_5422251601331856564_n.jpg

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
🤦‍♀️
The 24-year-old woman who was arrested earlier this month for allegedly trying to enter Hawaii with a fake coronavirus vaccine card has skipped out on a virtual court hearing, the Associated Press reported.

Chloe Mrozak, the suspect in question, was previously released without bail after she was arrested at Honolulu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport on misdemeanor charges of violating two of Hawaii’s pandemic regulations. All visitors to Hawaii must either present a vaccine card upon entry or quarantine for 10 days upon arrival; using a forged card would allow one to skip the line and hit the beaches without the mandatory quarantine. Authorities say that Mrozak uploaded a fake card, which had misspelled the vaccine manufacturer Moderna as “Maderna,” to a digital system Hawaii uses to vet travelers. If convicted on the original charges, Mrozak could face up to a year in prison.

According to the AP, Mrozak was scheduled to appear at the hearing via Zoom on Wednesday. After her non-appearance, Judge Karin Holma issued a $500 warrant for her arrest. Not exactly the greatest plan to get out of the first one.

U

User.45

🤦‍♀️ X 100 =

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1442139253924712448/

When people don't realize their "research" is mostly feelings & NOT fact.

How the 'F' does anyone at this point NOT KNOW the likes of 45 friends got vaccinated BEFORE most did?
Athlete's concern is the 1 to 5,000 risk of mild heart muscle inflammation associated with the vaccine. Ironically, the risk for the same with even asymptomatic COVID is higher than 1 in 3. Thus far more than 1 in 8 Americans tested positive for COVID. So an average American would have a 1 to 24 chance to get asymptomatic peri/myoarditis. He's gotta have 200x lower risk of catching COVID to have this single relevant vaccine complication to be on par with the risk of COVID. Which, well also comes with a million other complications.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Athlete's concern is the 1 to 5,000 risk of mild heart muscle inflammation associated with the vaccine. Ironically, the risk for the same with even asymptomatic COVID is higher than 1 in 3. Thus far more than 1 in 8 Americans tested positive for COVID. So an average American would have a 1 to 24 chance to get asymptomatic peri/myoarditis. He's gotta have 200x lower risk of catching COVID to have this single relevant vaccine complication to be on par with the risk of COVID. Which, well also comes with a million other complications.
Which is all fine & good, but that wasn't their concern. What point you are making actually involves research. They are instead using 45 & religious beliefs as his unreliable research, then when countered, claims he is being singled out & misrepresented.

If you are going to claim you've done any research to arrive at your own personal conclusion, that research doesn't include any actual facts, it's a little hard to take seriously when you don't want to hear the facts as a counter point. Just own up your conclusion is based on feelings, and deal with the frustration of those who deal with facts. It's your life & your opinion yes, but don't pretend like it's deeply researched over deeply meditated for one's self.

That's the frustration involved. Because when you use the former president who intentionally got himself vaccinated in secret, to further his own political needs, as your reasoning for you NOT getting the vaccine... It doesn't make one look terribly knowledgeable.

Just played, and further our slide down the pandemic rat hole.

U

User.45

Which is all fine & good, but that wasn't their concern. What point you are making actually involves research. They are instead using 45 & religious beliefs as his unreliable research, then when countered, claims he is being singled out & misrepresented.

If you are going to claim you've done any research to arrive at your own personal conclusion, that research doesn't include any actual facts, it's a little hard to take seriously when you don't want to hear the facts as a counter point. Just own up your conclusion is based on feelings, and deal with the frustration of those who deal with facts. It's your life & your opinion yes, but don't pretend like it's deeply researched over deeply meditated for one's self.

That's the frustration involved. Because when you use the former president who intentionally got himself vaccinated in secret, to further his own political needs, as your reasoning for you NOT getting the vaccine... It doesn't make one look terribly knowledgeable.

Just played, and further our slide down the pandemic rat hole.
I don't follow athletes commenting on topics they generally have very little knowledge about.
I do assume they have very knowledgable advisors they were actually presented with the above stats.
So in a sense someone did the legit research for them, they've just decided to ignore it in favor of less legit stuff.
Thus I fully ignore attempts to justify opinions like this, but I also don't get upset about it for the same reason.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I don't follow athletes commenting on topics they generally have very little knowledge about.
I do assume they have very knowledgable advisors they were actually presented with the above stats.
So in a sense someone did the legit research for them, they've just decided to ignore it in favor of less legit stuff.
Thus I fully ignore attempts to justify opinions like this, but I also don't get upset about it for the same reason.
The point is the comments are actually provided to put in proper context so everyone could get what the issue is. No following needed.

You can be presented with the knowledge of how to perform proper knee surgery on one's self, how to minimize the risks of needing such d.i.y. surgery, and more. It doesn't means squat though if one own "research" leads to using pliers dipped in holy water, rocks from the Dead sea, an autographed pic from a 2X impeached former president, and a fervent belief in one's God.

The concern is for organizations that depend on their people to remain healthy as to NOT infect others, and keep the company running. Yet there's an entitled group who believes ( what's the phrase I read now & then? ) "rules for thee, but not for me?" 🤨

So whether you are a professional athlete, police officer, or medical personnel it's a distressing thing to behold.

U

User.45

The point is the comments are actually provided to put in proper context so everyone could get what the issue is. No following needed.

You can be presented with the knowledge of how to perform proper knee surgery on one's self, how to minimize the risks of needing such d.i.y. surgery, and more. It doesn't means squat though if one own "research" leads to using pliers dipped in holy water, rocks from the Dead sea, an autographed pic from a 2X impeached former president, and a fervent belief in one's God.

The concern is for organizations that depend on their people to remain healthy as to NOT infect others, and keep the company running. Yet there's an entitled group who believes ( what's the phrase I read now & then? ) "rules for thee, but not for me?" 🤨

So whether you are a professional athlete, police officer, or medical personnel it's a distressing thing to behold.
SO there are 30 teams, with rosters of probably 20 each. 90% fully vaccinated. So they have like 540 players vaccinated. That's pretty good.
My point really was that 99.99% of these people can only come up with reasoning that either sociopathically selfish or simply insane, or most commonly both.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
SO there are 30 teams, with rosters of probably 20 each. 90% fully vaccinated. So they have like 540 players vaccinated. That's pretty good.
My point really was that 99.99% of these people can only come up with reasoning that either sociopathically selfish or simply insane, or most commonly both.
Which brings us back to why others are of us are concerned. It only takes 1% to 'F' crap up for the rest of us.

It's believed to be A reason why Cam Newton is gone from New England.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1432713292204621826/

In the case of the NFL, if an outbreak occurs amongst your team, you aren't allowed to play. Thus you are forced to forfeit any game you were supposed to play. That's a lot of revenue tossed down the drain because of someone's "research".

The same issues face the rest of us with nurses & police wanting to be exempt from being vaccinated, but they people they interact would have no say about that interaction.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Arrgh

"Purebloods"? Why not just go for "Clueless".
Similar to the cadre of the same sorts who identify with the empire in Star Wars.

Yet spent during a previous presidency overusing the line "jack booted thugs" for the gov't forces that never came for their firearms.

Yet they cheered on ICE doing raids where they weren't allowed to, or just arresting individuals, and ignoring the management that hired those individuals who knew full well they didn't have documentation.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
When will this stupidity end?
People on Social Media Are Claiming That Inhaling Hydrogen Peroxide Can Cure COVID, But Doctors Say It's Dangerous
I think it was better back when people were shining flashlights in their ears and drinking Lysol. Who would’ve thought people would be even dumber with Trump out of office?

Top Bottom
1 2