Donald Trump 2024 Presidential Campaign Announcement Nov. 15

bwinter88

Fight, or nose: pick one
Reaction score
Trump NFTs! Welcome to the 21st Century!

With an ad produced by the same guys who do the ads on Fox News for gold coins at 2 am.

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 2.17.20 PM.jpg

bwinter88

Fight, or nose: pick one
Reaction score
Look at this. I'm just stunned. This was our president. People voted for this man.

"It's Donald J Trump, hopefully your favorite president, better than Lincoln, better than Washington." He SAID that. In this commercial.

Pack it in everyone. It stops being fun when you're mocking mental illness.

Screenshot 2022-12-15 at 2.17.06 PM.jpg

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Look at this. I'm just stunned. This was our president. People voted for this man.

"It's Donald J Trump, hopefully your favorite president, better than Lincoln, better than Washington." He SAID that. In this commercial.

Pack it in everyone. It stops being fun when you're mocking mental illness.

View attachment 20061
Eh, I just like that he keeps showing what he is. If he were just 20% smarter (which is still a non-functional adult) he’d hide it. But he’s too dumb to do that. I’d love to know the name of the person who advised him to do this.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Supposedly he’s making a “major announcement” tomorrow.
The one from today you mean?

Donald Trump Mocked With Jokes, Memes After Superhero Announcement​

Donald Trump has been mocked for vowing to make a "major announcement" while comparing himself to a superhero.

In typically boisterous fashion, the former president said he will be making an announcement on Thursday, December 15, without giving any further hints as to what it could be.

In a post on Truth Social, he declared in a video: "AMERICA NEEDS A SUPERHERO!" while sharing footage in which he makes the same remark as he builds up the announcement.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Trump NFTs! Welcome to the 21st Century!

With an ad produced by the same guys who do the ads on Fox News for gold coins at 2 am.

View attachment 20059
I didn't realize peops were posting this in his November presidential. campaign thread. I posted about it in the Trump turds thread. Mods, feel free to move my post into this thread if this works better. 🤷‍♀️

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have it on very good authority that tomorrow @Eric will make a very special and major announcement.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Honestly, this guy. I have trouble believing the whole thing isn't just a hack. Even for Trump it's over the top.
or just another grift as usual. he is running out of ideas on how to fleece his sheep. this really costs nothing and no postage either.

Top Bottom
1 2