FBI executed search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This fucking guy - please pardon the language but it has to be said - needs someone to do exactly what he thinks should be done to street criminals. I really hope the only reason he isn’t being tried right now is because there’s so much evidence to sift through as they build a monumental criminal case against him and his army of derelict dipshits.
I’ve been wondering why the right hasn’t been hammering the Biden document drum harder, and maybe it’s because they still don’t know how much worse it will get for Trump…

“The Justice Department wants to know how a box containing a handful of classified records scattered among copies of presidential schedules turned up at Mar-a-Lago late last year, well after several rounds of searches of the property by federal agents and aides to former President Donald Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.”

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This fucking guy - please pardon the language but it has to be said - needs someone to do exactly what he thinks should be done to street criminals. I really hope the only reason he isn’t being tried right now is because there’s so much evidence to sift through as they build a monumental criminal case against him and his army of derelict dipshits.
I’ve been wondering why the right hasn’t been hammering the Biden document drum harder, and maybe it’s because they still don’t know how much worse it will get for Trump…

“The Justice Department wants to know how a box containing a handful of classified records scattered among copies of presidential schedules turned up at Mar-a-Lago late last year, well after several rounds of searches of the property by federal agents and aides to former President Donald Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.”

I'm so looking forward to a Jack Smith/Merrick Garland announcement. Hopefully that'll be coming this year.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
The part that most caught my attention was "a Trump aide who copied classified materials found in the box using her phone to put them onto a laptop." I wonder where else those pics ended up.

Into the "cloud," apparently, and from there, who knows.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
I know this is somewhat unrelated but have you seen the interviews of this nutty GA Grand Jury foreperson.

She clearly comes off as either biased, unserious, or less than competent. And now that she is public stories of her quirky personality are surfacing.

I think Trump’s alleged attempt to influence the GA results is perhaps the most credible, serious, and consequential of all the pending cases. And this woman’s beyond stupid press tour jeopardizes this case. The lucky breaks Trump gets throw his way at every turn is truly astounding.

Even if this person’s comments do not legally jeopardize this case technically speaking as the DA determines the charges, in the public eye it serves as evidence to the “witch hunt” claims which will undoubtedly be used by Trumpsters and even the non-Trump right looking to score some points. And the DA of course is already seen as out to get Trump. And if they end up going after Trump for merely a process crime, they’re going to lose their minds.

And if there’s evidence the bias of this foreperson was clearly on display in court and the DA was aware, that seems to me it might cause some problems for the DA.

And I think the danger is here is that anything that hints towards unfair treatment or bias against Trump only makes him stronger. Especially if this entire case unravels or he is found not guilty.

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I

And I think the danger is here is that anything that hints towards unfair treatment or bias against Trump only makes him stronger. Especially if this entire case unravels or he is found not guilty.
yes it was like this woman was so happ yto meet Rudy and has never voted in her life. trump seems to get the loonies.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
She clearly comes off as either biased, unserious, or less than competent. And now that she is public stories of her quirky personality are surfacing.
Grand Juries are almost always, by their nature, biased. They do not hand down verdicts, they issue indictments. If this person is biased, that much is largely irrelevant, because her role only applies to the initiation of the case, not to its outcome.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I know this is somewhat unrelated but have you seen the interviews of this nutty GA Grand Jury foreperson.

I think Trump’s alleged attempt to influence the GA results is perhaps the most credible, serious, and consequential of all the pending cases. And this woman’s beyond stupid press tour jeopardizes this case. The lucky breaks Trump gets throw his way at every turn is truly astounding.

Even if this person’s comments do not legally jeopardize this case technically speaking as the DA determines the charges, in the public eye it serves as evidence to the “witch hunt” claims which will undoubtedly be used by Trumpsters and even the non-Trump right looking to score some points. And the DA of course is already seen as out to get Trump. And if they end up going after Trump for merely a process crime, they’re going to lose their minds.

And if there’s evidence the bias of this foreperson was clearly on display in court and the DA was aware, that seems to me it might cause some problems for the DA.

If she was literally the most unbiased person in the world, medically, scientifically, morally, spiritually and objectionably 100% provably unbiased, do you think that would make any difference at all to Trump and his supporters, who will label her a democrat operative, a “radical liberal ANTIFA criminal”, a “deep state plant” or who the hell knows what else?

Probably not.

She seems off-kilter but capable of deciding whether someone may have committed a crime.

Let’s be real here… we’ve heard the tapes and seen with our own eyes and heard with our own ears this saga play out. What was public was bad enough and likely criminal. She should probably be quiet but I’ve not heard anything that puts anything or anyone in jeopardy. Certainly not enough to taint any indictment. That will probably be the road Trump supporters go down, but there isn’t anything that won’t lead them there anyways. We all know how this is going to play out too. No matter how objectionably wrong Trump is, he will claim the opposite. He could hand-pick his own jurors, and he will call them unloyal, dishonest and corrupt if he doesn’t agree with their actions.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Grand Juries are almost always, by their nature, biased. They do not hand down verdicts, they issue indictments. If this person is biased, that much is largely irrelevant, because her role only applies to the initiation of the case, not to its outcome.
I think all juries are biased. And while attorneys may claim they want unbiased jurors, they really are looking for people who will be biased toward their side without being obvious.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I just wish they would come out with something on this case. Are we going to indict or not? Every day that goes by, give Trump and out with an active Political campaign.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
I just wish they would come out with something on this case. Are we going to indict or not? Every day that goes by, give Trump and out with an active Political campaign.
How about all the other cases also? It's been over two years since the insurrection that he plotted and instigated. It was over a year that first the Archives and then the DOJ requested he return the stolen documents, his obstruction finally resulting in the execution of a search warrant at Mar-A-Lardo. Then there's the multiple women that claim he assaulted them and all the financial fraud. What are these prosecutors waiting for?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
They’re probably further along than we think. They were seizing phones of Trump lawyers, insiders and even members of congress months ago.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
If she was literally the most unbiased person in the world, medically, scientifically, morally, spiritually and objectionably 100% provably unbiased, do you think that would make any difference at all to Trump and his supporters, who will label her a democrat operative, a “radical liberal ANTIFA criminal”, a “deep state plant” or who the hell knows what else?

Probably not.

She seems off-kilter but capable of deciding whether someone may have committed a crime.

Let’s be real here… we’ve heard the tapes and seen with our own eyes and heard with our own ears this saga play out. What was public was bad enough and likely criminal. She should probably be quiet but I’ve not heard anything that puts anything or anyone in jeopardy. Certainly not enough to taint any indictment. That will probably be the road Trump supporters go down, but there isn’t anything that won’t lead them there anyways. We all know how this is going to play out too. No matter how objectionably wrong Trump is, he will claim the opposite. He could hand-pick his own jurors, and he will call them unloyal, dishonest and corrupt if he doesn’t agree with their actions.

I don’t disagree if you had the most unbiased, objective robot of a jury the Trump supporters would refuse to accept their decision. In fact, that’s already the case. But creating the opportunities for clips to be played that support their decision will only bolster their claims and persuade more people to take that stance. And you know this will become an issue at some point in Trumps defense- assuming he is indicted.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Reporting tonight…

Prosecutors in the special counsel's office have presented compelling preliminary evidence that former President Donald Trump knowingly and deliberately misled his own attorneys about his retention of classified materials after leaving office, a former top federal judge wrote Friday in a sealed filing, according to sources who described its contents to ABC News….

….

Sources added that Howell also ordered Corcoran to hand over a number of records tied to what Howell described as Trump's alleged "criminal scheme," echoing prosecutors. Those records include handwritten notes, invoices, and transcriptions of personal audio recordings.

😂

Not surprised at all, and gives attorneys a great chance to throw the scumbag under the bus.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Donald Trump's Secret Service Agents Set to Testify Against Him—Report​

Fox News's Bret Baier said on Twitter that "multiple "Secret Service agents connected to the former president have been subpoenaed and are "expected to testify before the D.C. grand jury likely on Friday."

"The grand jury appearances are related to the Special Counsel Jack Smith probe into the handling of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago," Baier tweeted on Monday.

Top Bottom
1 2