Guns are still America’s religion

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I predict Texas will be the first to experience a predictable negative outcome from this decision and it will happen sooner than later. Maybe give it a month.

I think there are several philosophies behind this. First is lawyers who don’t give a fuck about the safety and betterment of society. All they have is tunnel vision on law and how they can manipulate it in their favor. It’s a game to them. Second there are people who feel we need a certain percentage of probable gun criminals on the streets so they can promote their more guns and good guys with guns solutions propaganda.
The non-sensical guns are the problem, more guns are the solution! The streets will run red with blood until we as a community can produce a majority who don’t want this everyday occurrence to continue vs the selfish, arguably not so bright crowd who think that they're ultimately safer if they have a lethal trigger to pull. Just imagine you are a participant at the OK Corral, jusy how safe are you? :unsure:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
not just US America (translated)

Lawyer Leandro Mathias de Novaes, 40, was hit by a shot of his own firearm while accompanying his mother in the magnetic resonance procedure on Monday afternoon (16). The lawyer, who releases pro-weapon content on TikTok, is hospitalized in serious condition.

As it happened... that guy ended up dying from the injuries he brought on himself by carrying a weapon into an MRI procedures room. Really, what could he have been thinking. The guy was a lawyer, so ignorance of the meaning of the paperwork he signed was no excuse.

Saw this news piece update about the incident on another site, hat tip to SuperMatt.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Yeah, as soon as I see that I'm turning around and walking out. I don't see the point in scaring the shit out of normal patrons like that.

I probably wouldn't walk out. It is rarely those who are carrying like this that shoot anyone, but I do think he is just being an ass and trying to intimidate people.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I probably wouldn't walk out. It is rarely those who are carrying like this that shoot anyone, but I do think he is just being an ass and trying to intimidate people.

Well he's an ass for carrying something in each hand while offering such rich opportunities to anyone tempted to lighten his load. I don't care how quick he is on the draw. First his brain has to step through gee shall I drop the keys or the snack?... before he can teach some uppity stranger a lesson, big maybe.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
So another mass shooting tonight... But that isn't why I decided to contribute to this thread right now. I just realized as I was reading an article about the Buffalo shooter being sentenced today, you know the white guy who shot up a grocery store in Buffalo, targeted and killed innocent black people... yeah that guy. And as I was reading it, and remembered "oh yeah that happened." Then it struck me how sad it is that no only do we have mass shootings every freaking day in America, but the tragic part is we move on once the story has died down and forget that X happened. That is where we are at, because some people are too caught up in their "rights" to see we have an Epidemic in this country. There is NO reason someone needs to have multiple guns as pictured in that above photo. He is living in some MAGA fantasy world, but the reality is there is a higher chance that those will be used against him rather than being a "good guy with a gun" to stop a mass shooting.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Tennessee bill would allow officers to carry guns while under the influence​

MEMPHIS, Tenn. - A bill working its way through the Tennessee legislature would allow police officers in Tennessee to carry weapons while under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances.

The bill is sponsored by Republican senator Joey Hensley of Hohenwald, Tennessee.

As introduced, the bill would also allow for guns to be brought into parks and college campuses.

But, the bill would prohibit anyone, including people permitted to carry firearms under federal law, from carrying weapons on elementary, middle and high school campuses, expect by what the bill simply identified as "certain persons".

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Jon gives a master class in taking down Republican ideology and flat out eviscerated State Sen. Nathan Dahm (R-OK). Their dismissal of how many children are killed with guns each year is simply baffling, yet they're focused on protecting them from drag shows.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I don’t understand the mentality of opening the door with a gun in hand. Let’s say it is a bad guy. Are you just going to throw the door open and hope you’re the survivor of a shoot out? How about exchanging words while the door is still closed?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
What would Jesus do?

18v04otyxfsa1.jpg

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
There was a new shooting in Louisville this morning. :cry:

His social media accounts have already been scrubbed. So I'm wondering what he was saying.

Top Bottom
1 2