Herdfan's Biden Racism Thread

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Would love to hear the logical argument for disqualifying him because his aide left some documents lying around.

Disqualify him. No. But it certainly can increase the pressure on him to not run.

That's the best you have? :ROFLMAO:

The one thing I don't understand is how Biden, who has a long career full of making racist statements, yet he gets a free pass because he has a D beside his name. I don't get it. I really don't.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The one thing I don't understand is how Biden, who has a long career full of making racist statements, yet he gets a free pass because he has a D beside his name. I don't get it. I really don't.
The guy who served as Obama‘s VP for 8 years, won the 2020 Dem nomination and presidency because of overwhelming support from black voters, partnered with the first black female VP, and seated the first black woman on the Supreme Court is a racist?

I’ve seen a lot of dumb posts, but this one really takes the cake.

What you’re doing is called projection.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And the time in 2016 at a campaign rally where he referred to a Black man in the audience as "My African American."
Trump’s entire campaign was built around racism. He started with the birther nonsense, then calling Mexicans rapists, promising to ban Muslims, and on and on. He didn’t accidentally say some racist stuff. He intentionally employed racism as a campaign strategy.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
His entire campaign was built around racism. He started with the birther nonsense, then calling Mexicans rapists, promising to ban Muslims, and on and on. He didn’t accidentally say some racist stuff. He intentionally employed racism as a campaign strategy.

All to get a nod from his base. And get people stirred up and angry at "others."

1930s Germany revisited.

bwinter88

Fight, or nose: pick one
Reaction score
He has a long career of venerating and supporting black people but you get tripped up on some awkward phrasing? He talks like my dad who is as humanistic and equitable as as person can be but wasn't raised in an integrated neighborhood. It's bewildering how you go from silly things he's said to "he's a racist" amidst his marked achievements elevating minorities and people of color. Biden actually apologized for his 1994 crime bill. Publicly apologized. How often does a politician admit they're wrong? Did Trump ever do that? So you quoting it with incredulity at me is a real knee-slapper. Does not move the needle. At all.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It was a long time ago, he owned up to it and evolved. Basically the polar opposite of current Republicans who continue to bash LGBTQ, black people, Jews and anyone else who isn't pure white. Anyone who has sat idly by over these last several years who are outraged by what Biden said decades could not be more disingenuous.

Let us know when a single one of those racist ass Republicans owns up though, we would all love to see that.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

You can’t defend your side for their far more overt and blatant racism, then set a lower standard for democrats to call them hypocrites.

Yes, Biden has made insensitive, racist and separatist statements in the past. As others have stated, he also corrects himself, learns and is definitely not racist. Again, it’s about patterns of behavior, your words and your actions, and whether you have the ability to adapt and change. Biden has done that. And he’s proven it in words and actions, many times over, and despite his history of moderation, has been the most progressive president probably ever.

Whether any of that is good or bad is up for debate, but then again it’s going to be hard to take this argument seriously about someone who was VP to the first black president US history, who’s running mate became the first black and female VP in history, and who was catapulted to Presidential election victory by an endorsement from Jim Clyburn. Y’know what I mean?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
You can’t defend your side for their far more overt and blatant racism, then set a lower standard for democrats to call them hypocrites.

Yes, Biden has made insensitive, racist and separatist statements in the past. As others have stated, he also corrects himself, learns and is definitely not racist. Again, it’s about patterns of behavior, your words and your actions, and whether you have the ability to adapt and change. Biden has done that. And he’s proven it in words and actions, many times over, and despite his history of moderation, has been the most progressive president probably ever.

Whether any of that is good or bad is up for debate, but then again it’s going to be hard to take this argument seriously about someone who was VP to the first black president US history, who’s running mate became the first black and female VP in history, and who was catapulted to Presidential election victory by an endorsement from Jim Clyburn. Y’know what I mean?
It’s so appropriate to see such a statement about Biden in this thread too.

Biden had a few classified documents forgotten in a closet, immediately reported them and turned them in? That’s the same as Trump being told by NARA that he took documents and then having his lawyers lying on a sworn statement, then refusing to return them for a year, then whining about the FBI persecuting him when they finally decided to get the documents themselves. It’s the same! Both sides are bad! You say I voted for a racist criminal when I picked Trump? Look - you voted for a racist criminal too!!!!!

The pearl-clutching over Biden’s supposed racism from a poster who called Obama a “Muslim sympathizer” really seals it though.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
It was a long time ago, he owned up to it and evolved.

See, I don't think he evolved. I think he somehow learned not to say those things. I don't think his mind evolved. Just MHO.

Also shared by this guy:

When you list them all in one place........... Doesn't seem like he is evolving at all.

Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
See, I don't think he evolved. I think he somehow learned not to say those things. I don't think his mind evolved. Just MHO.
He’s too mentally damaged to run for president, but somehow smart enough not to say all the super racist thoughts in his mind? How does that work?

If you’re an expert on who has racism deep in their hearts, why was your first post here “Why do people think I am a racist?”

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Also shared by this guy:

When you list them all in one place........... Doesn't seem like he is evolving at all.
This, a thinly veiled opinion based on "I just don't believe it" even though it's been decades ago.

Yet not a single word about the absolute blatant racism Republicans have shown over the last several years.

I am not saying you shouldn't have an opinion, just that it's so tainted that it's laughable. I am on record here as calling out both sides when I see it and have taken heat for it. You, on the other hand, only ever call out Democrats. If you want to be taken seriously you'll need to take off the partisan blinders.

Last edited:

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score

Also shared by this guy:

This handkerchief headed negro is the poster boy for the "My African American" Brigade of the GOP. His list is all out of context, outright lies or outdated. Many of the issues he faults Biden for are current faults of the current GOP, especially its leadership. But this is typical for you and your ilk.

bwinter88

Reaction score
Just hand your keyboard over to the Fox News producer already and cut out the middle man. Where was your concern about what's in a man's heart when Trump was terrorizing us, I'd love to know.

Last edited:

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
This handkerchief headed negro is the poster boy for the "My African American" Brigade of the GOP. His list is all out of context, outright lies or outdated. Many of the issues he faults Biden for are current faults of the current GOP, especially its leadership. But this is typical for you and your ilk.

I find it interesting you attack the author when all he did was have the audacity to list things Biden has said or done.

So are you stating Biden never said those things? Pretty sure most of them have been documented multiple times.

Let's see:

Regarding the reluctance of some minorities to the vaccination Biden said “Latinx” people don’t want to get vaccinated because they’re worried they’ll be deported. And for blacks, “They are used to being experimented on—the Tuskegee Airmen and others,”

During the campaign he said to a largely black radio audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!”

Biden said unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.

Asked by a black reporter on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden said “That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

FYI: Love the ones where you can actually hear Biden say these things.

As a senator, Biden sponsored legislation to restrict busing and said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

From the article:

Biden made the remark in 1977 during a hearing about busing school children in order to desegregate public schools. As The New York Times reported in a detailed delineation of Biden's history with busing, Biden at the time had emerged as the Democratic party's crusader against busing, taking the same side as segregationists. Biden "joined up with Jesse Helms, the segregationist senator from North Carolina, to offer his own anti-busing amendment to that year’s education spending bill." Biden's "advocacy made it safe for other Democrats to oppose busing," The Times reported.

Joined up with Jesse Helms. Wow. Even an accused racist such as myself knows Jesse Helms was the OG of racists.

I think I can stop here. Bottom line is Biden is a generational racist. These aren't gaffes. They are statements that come from what his core beliefs are. If you could look in his heart of hearts I don't think you would like what you would find.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I think I can stop here. Bottom line is Biden is a generational racist. These aren't gaffes. They are statements that come from what his core beliefs are. If you could look in his heart of hearts I don't think you would like what you would find.
We can see you clearly believe this, it's just that it's nothing compared to Republicans during the Trump era and you have been all but silent on that. We've never seen you have this much passion over the murder of George Floyd, the Central Park 5, Obama's birth certificate, Trump's housing discrimination, etc.

You may have weighed in with an "it's not good" here or there but have never had this sort of hatred, passion or fervor.

bwinter88

Reaction score
I find it interesting you attack the author when all he did was have the audacity to list things Biden has said or done.

So are you stating Biden never said those things? Pretty sure most of them have been documented multiple times.

None of these examples are racist. To remind you, racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism against a minority, not awkward things someone says about race.

He's attempting to use a woke term that degenders Spanish. How is this even remotely racist?

A very clear phoenetic mistake, where he added the word "Airmen" to a very real Tuskeegee syphilis experiment on black people. Again, how is this remotely racist?

And so it goes with the rest of your "examples."

I think I can stop here. Bottom line is Biden is a generational racist
This man has supported extending the Voting Rights Act, amendments to the Fair Housing Act, sanctions against apartheid South Africa and the creation of a holiday honoring Martin Luther King Jr, and he rolled back sentencing that many believed exacerbated racial disparities, and been the VP to a black man.

But because he used the term "latinx," he's racist? What the f*ck are you talking about?

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Unless you are a huge civil rights activist, it’s pretty impossible to be in politics as long as Biden has been and not be part of some deal with the devil racist policy. At best through most of our history the negative impact on minorities was either ignored or seen as acceptable to what they saw as the greater good. There are some now saying that the south didn’t actually lose the civil war. They lost the military operation and their slaves, but since then a huge amount of concessions for their racist policies and attitudes have been made to keep the union together. It’s also why southern states have outsized power and a big reason why we are in the mess we are today.

I heard at least one black activist railing against people saying the racist is finally out of office when Trump lost given Biden’s record. But that’s what people do, focus almost entirely on the overt while ignoring things that don’t impact them directly.

bwinter88

Reaction score
If ever there were clear evidence of the nakedly partisan bullsh*ttery behind the "Biden's a racist" claim, it's this thread and Herdfan's lack of response to being held to account.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 1.13.25 PM.png

This. ☝️☝️☝️

Top Bottom
1 2