I found the cause of all the shootings

U

User.45

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I must admit that I cannot fathom a society where it is legal (and both socially acceptable and widely approved) for someone to bring guns - assault weaponry - into a store while shopping, but illegal to offer water to someone standing in line while waiting to vote, or cast their ballot.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
U

User.45

I must admit that I cannot fathom a society where it is legal (and both socially acceptable and widely approved) for someone to bring guns - assault weaponry - into a store while shopping, but illegal to offer water to someone standing in line while waiting to vote, or cast their ballot.
It's legal to flip out your weapon but it's illegal to flip out your secondary or primary male/female genitals.:D

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Exnsv-yU4AELjf2

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
JFC at the gun violence in the past day or so, can I assume the fuckwits over at MR are mostly worried about "MUH 2A RIGHTS!"

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Like him alone with an AR-15 will defend him from "the gang" of 10 people with 12 AR-15s?:D These guys are just absurd as fuck.

He couldn't defend himself against me with a sharp stick ...

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
Like him alone with an AR-15 will defend him from "the gang" of 10 people with 12 AR-15s?:D These guys are just absurd as fuck.

Leave Lindsay to his sexual fantasies, and his "worries" of being set upon by a gang, and how he defends his home with his "rifle."

He's a weird little dude. He's basically a Leslie Jordan character in person.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Same. My meth jokes did not go over very well ...

You don't want to be too direct with the joke. If it's morning, you could tell them how you just spent the last 12 hours reglazing your bathtub. Also try to find a way to work the phrase "good shit" in there.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Guns y'all

A local news station out of Knoxville, Tennesee reports that two armed officers came to question 17-year-old Anthony J. Thompson Jr. at Austin-East Magnet High School after being tipped off that he had a gun. When officers located Thompson in a school restroom, he refused to come out, so the officers went in. Original statements by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation say that Thompson then “shot at the responding officers — hitting one. Rausch said an officer returned fire, hitting the student.”
Now, however, the TBI and local news outlets have amended the original narrative to say the bullet that hit the responding officer, Adam Wilson, in the leg did not come from the teenager’s weapon. The TBI still maintains that Thompson’s gun “was fired,” it just didn’t hit anyone. Statements from the TBI are vague, perhaps purposely. There are no witness statements to confirm the information the TBI has given local media. Thompson’s girlfriend has said she has no further information about the gun or the shooting.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
It’s happening constantly now—the mass shootings. They used to be spaced days or weeks apart, and now they’re practically continuous.

Seriously...we need to start one big, omnibus “Mass Murder of the Day” thread, and put all this stuff in there. That thread will run forever.

U

User.45

It’s happening constantly now—the mass shootings. They used to be spaced days or weeks apart, and now they’re practically continuous.

Seriously...we need to start one big, omnibus “Mass Murder of the Day” thread, and put all this stuff in there. That thread will run forever.
There was a gap in 2020, now this are possible "just" the regression to the mean (i.e. catch up shootings).

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
D@mn pandemics gettin' in the way of our weekly mass shootings.

Now we have to do all this catching up, in between police killings.

So glad we are finally getting back to "normal". :rolleyes: 🤬:brickwall:
It’s worse now ‘cause all of the people that have been quarantined and forced to play those pesky violent video games all day!

Weird that other countries don’t see the same correlation between games and mass shootings. Must be because of American exceptionalism. Can’t be because of lax gun regulations.

Top Bottom
1 2