Indictment

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Oh good. šŸ˜

*A grand jury has voted to indict Trump. We donā€™t know if the case hinges solely on payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels, or if other payments to other mistresses like Karen McDougal were scrutinized, or if any other crimes were committed in the process.

Been a long slog, but it itā€™s long past time for this lifelong grifter to face a jury of his peers. Maybe heā€™ll be acquitted, but heā€™s certainly more than warranted charges.

Point blank, you or I would have been charged, arrested and convicted many times faster had we done the exact same thing. The only injustice so far is how slow the gears have turned on the justice machine to get to this day. Better late than never!

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I sure hope the jurors remain unidentified for their sake.

Juror 1 voted for Hillary.
Juror 2 voted for Biden.
Juror 3 is gay.
Juror 4 is black. And gay.
Juror 5 is a teacher who taught ā€œCRTā€, better known to non-racists as ā€œActual American historyā€.
Juror 6 once played college football with a democrat state representative.

Etc.

Long story short, they will vilify and threaten everyone, while painting them as biased. And by biased, it means they didnā€™t go along with whatever Trump wanted.

I hope for everyoneā€™s safety, but you know Trump is hoping for and will probably push for the opposite.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now that the fear has been broken let the floodgates open. since trump goes through lawyers so much no way will he have the best help.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America​

March 30, 2023

ā€œThis is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history. From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats - the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country - have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement. You remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax; Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.

ā€œThe Democrats have lied, cheated and stolen in their obsession with trying to ā€˜Get Trump,ā€™ but now theyā€™ve done the unthinkable - indicting a completely innocent person in an act of blatant Election Interference.

ā€œNever before in our Nationā€™s history has this been done. The Democrats have cheated countless times over the decades, including spying on my campaign, but weaponizing our justice system to punish a political opponent, who just so happens to be a President of the United States and by far the leading Republican candidate for President, has never happened before. Ever.

ā€œManhattan DA Alvin Bragg, who was hand-picked and funded by George Soros, is a disgrace. Rather than stopping the unprecedented crime wave taking over New York City, heā€™s doing Joe Bidenā€™s dirty work, ignoring the murders and burglaries and assaults he should be focused on. This is how Bragg spends his time!

ā€œI believe this Witch-Hunt will backfire massively on Joe Biden. The American people realize exactly what the Radical Left Democrats are doing here. Everyone can see it. So our Movement, and our Party - united and strong - will first defeat Alvin Bragg, and then we will defeat Joe Biden, and we are going to throw every last one of these Crooked Democrats out of office so we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!ā€

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is my favorite statement by his lawyer so far. ā€œa victim of a corrupt and distorted version of the American justice system and history.ā€

Let me correct that, or Truth it I guess. ā€œFor his entire life he has benefited from a corrupt and distorted version of the American justice system and history.ā€

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
He wants all of his Republican minions to defend him on Fox News, look for an outraged blast at the DA and Grand Jury from the party of "law and order".

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh good. šŸ˜

*A grand jury has voted to indict Trump. We donā€™t know if the case hinges solely on payments to adult film actress Stormy Daniels, or if other payments to other mistresses like Karen McDougal were scrutinized, or if any other crimes were committed in the process.

Been a long slog, but it itā€™s long past time for this lifelong grifter to face a jury of his peers. Maybe heā€™ll be acquitted, but heā€™s certainly more than warranted charges.

Point blank, you or I would have been charged, arrested and convicted many times faster had we done the exact same thing. The only injustice so far is how slow the gears have turned on the justice machine to get to this day. Better late than never!
He tells his droolers while admitting he didI it, that it was not a crimeā€¦Tell that to Cohen his lawyer who went to jail at the hands of Trumpā€™s Justice Dept for the same crime. :unsure:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Probably the first of many upcoming indictments.

Heā€™s setting all kinds of firsts - first indicted former president. First president to be indicted on state charges. First president to be indicted in New York. First president to be arraigned. First to be fingerprinted. Etc.

If he gets indicted in another state or by the feds, his list will be long. Thatā€™s before you add in all the other unflattering firsts in his political career.

A sober response from a Republicanā€¦

IMG_0385.jpeg

Last edited:

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Heā€™s setting all kinds of firsts - first indicted former president. First president to be indicted on state charges. First president to be indicted in New York. First president to be arraigned. First to be fingerprinted. Etc.

If things go right (a conviction and prison), he may become the first former President to be searched for hidden contraband.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America​

March 30, 2023

ā€œThis is Political Persecution and Election Interference at the highest level in history. From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower, and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats - the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this Country - have been engaged in a Witch-Hunt to destroy the Make America Great Again movement. You remember it just like I do: Russia, Russia, Russia; the Mueller Hoax; Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine; Impeachment Hoax 1; Impeachment Hoax 2; the illegal and unconstitutional Mar-a-Lago raid; and now this.
Thanks Donald for this summary of your crimes, but you left out the attempt to block the peaceful transition of power, the Trump University fraud, the Trump Foundation fraud, cheating on taxes and insurance and probably others that escape me at this time.

Any "hard-working men and women" who support this grifter are ignorant or in denial of his history - it's full of examples where he flat out refused to pay people for their work, challenging them to "sue me." He couldn't care less about them.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
DeSantis claims he wonā€™t comply with any extradition requests from NY. Trumpā€™s lawyers say their client will present as requested, so itā€™s probably an empty political stunt. Still dangerous, though. And he invoked the Soros anti-Semitic trope while doing it. What a piece of work.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
DeSantis claims he wonā€™t comply with any extradition requests from NY. Trumpā€™s lawyers say their client will present as requested, so itā€™s probably an empty political stunt. Still dangerous, though. And he invoked the Soros anti-Semitic trope while doing it. What a piece of work.
so someone wont obey the law cant imagine that. would make a wonderful president.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Thanks Donald for this summary of your crimes, but you left out the attempt to block the peaceful transition of power, the Trump University fraud, the Trump Foundation fraud, cheating on taxes and insurance and probably others that escape me at this time.

Any "hard-working men and women" who support this grifter are ignorant or in denial of his history - it's full of examples where he flat out refused to pay people for their work, challenging them to "sue me." He couldn't care less about them.

Yes, anyone who has watched his personal lawyer (Cohen), his campaign manager (Manafort), his political advisor (Stone), his White House advisor (Bannon), his chief financial officer (Weisselberg) all go to prison, and watch Giuliani, Powell and others face being professionally and possible legally reprimanded - but think heā€™s innocent in all of it - well, theyā€™re beyond help.

Anytime I see the name ā€œGeorge Sorosā€ in a Republican statement, I automatically assume itā€™s being used in absence of any real substance or argument.

Top Bottom
1 2