Jan 6 Committee Public Hearings

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump is on Truth Social this morning attacking Ruby Freeman, defending January 6 and talking about fraud. Attacking innocent people and making up lies. Of course, if I am to believe Trump, then I also have to believe Ruby Freeman - a virtually unknown elderly black woman from Georgia - outsmarted the great Donald J. Trump. Which is very easy to believe, but its not what actually happened.

You have to really grimace at a guy upending the lives of regular citizens for NO REASON other than to make his lie more believable. A freaking former president endangering the life of a random black lady and causing her harm. It sickens me.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Trump is on Truth Social this morning attacking Ruby Freeman, defending January 6 and talking about fraud. Attacking innocent people and making up lies. Of course, if I am to believe Trump, then I also have to believe Ruby Freeman - a virtually unknown elderly black woman from Georgia - outsmarted the great Donald J. Trump. Which is very easy to believe, but its not what actually happened.

You have to really grimace at a guy upending the lives of regular citizens for NO REASON other than to make his lie more believable. A freaking former president endangering the life of a random black lady and causing her harm. It sickens me.

Disgusting what Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss had to endure.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Where are you Jack Smith and Merrick Garland? There's enough to start indictments just over the stolen documents.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like Brazil is having their own “J6” today… lots of “legitimate political discourse” going on. Just saw it on MSNBC.

Last edited:

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
With the final January 6th Subcommittee report being forwarded to the Justice Dept, it shouldn't be too long before Mango et al get some real heat and finally indictments. And don't forget the Special Grand Jury in Atlanta just wrapped up and forwarded its final report to the local DA. She may beat Smith & Garland to indictments.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
With the final January 6th Subcommittee report being forwarded to the Justice Dept, it shouldn't be too long before Mango et al get some real heat and finally indictments. And don't forget the Special Grand Jury in Atlanta just wrapped up and forwarded its final report to the local DA. She may beat Smith & Garland to indictments.

I can see it now...dogs and cats dancing together in the streets across America! Rejoice!

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Where? I could use a few free social security numbers.

...for reasons.
I read that the National archives (apparently on accident) failed to redact about 2,000 SS numbers on White House guest lists they provided to the Jan 6 committee. According to the official request from the committee, the data was supposed to be sent to them, already redacted, by the National Archives.

After they were notified that some numbers were exposed on the spreadsheet, they immediately took it down, and later re-posted it with the numbers properly redacted.

So, it seems that somebody at the Archives missed redacting some, and the Jan 6 committee assumed it was all redacted and didn’t double check.

Or, if you’re a right wing talk radio host, it’s part of a vast left-wing conspiracy to intentionally release these numbers.

.....for reasons?

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
So, it seems that somebody at the Archives missed redacting some, and the Jan 6 committee assumed it was all redacted and didn’t double check.

Or, if you’re a right wing talk radio host, it’s part of a vast left-wing conspiracy to intentionally release these numbers.

.....for reasons?
The National Archives people are overwhelmed dealing with Mango's BS and right wing nonsense to come. They've already been put on notice by the incoming majority assholes. Wouldn't surprise me if their work gets even more complicated and overwhelming with resignations.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
poor abused little things.
WASHINGTON — A Maryland man who pleaded guilty to a felony for interfering with police at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 is now suing several of those same officers – claiming in a lawsuit they repeatedly assaulted him with batons in violation of department policy.
David Alan Blair, 27, of Clarksburg, Maryland, says police assaulted him and violated his Fourth Amendment rights while taking him into custody. He names as defendants in the suit the District of Columbia, four officers he says struck him with batons and two senior officers, a sergeant and a lieutenant, who he claims were negligent in allowing the alleged assault to take place. The suit, which the D.C. Attorney General’s Office removed to federal court on Thursday, seeks a jury trial and damages of $750,000.

Top Bottom
1 2