Mob storms Capitol

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The right-wing folks also claim January 6 happened because of Pelosi. But they also say it was ANTIFA. Or the FBI. Or both. But then they voted against a non-partisan committee to investigate. Makes a lot of sense, right?

This is all just insane lunacy.

I just watched a blistering half-hour on The Beat with Ari Melber - a live interview with Peter Navarro, Boris Epshtyn - where they are adamant the election was rife with fraud (while offering no proof) and admitting to the scheme to seat "alternate" electors. Pretty painful to watch.

Who are these illegal voters? Show me an excel spreadsheet of Biden votes that were actually Trump voters or people not allowed to vote. Show me! If there was "massive fraud" in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin - show it! There is nothing illegal about exposing an illegal vote. There are cash payments for the taking for evidence of fraudulent votes. They've shown NOTHING. Zero. Zilch.

Nobody wants unsafe and fraudulent elections. I would not accept a fraudulent Biden win any more than I'd accept a fraudulent Trump win. Where is the proof? This is maddening. How can so many Americans be so gullible? Just because they lost? What happened to just being irked and trying again in four years? Arghhh....

One other thing, I think Melber's third guest - Dustin Stockton - a major coordinator of Trump rallies who has cooperated with the Jan 6 committee - he sort of implied some of the people he was with were coordinating with officials to prevent "evidence" of voter fraud to present if Mike Pence were to not certify the results. That may be innocent in and of itself, and I'm probably sure he is telling the truth. Meeting with officials, there's nothing illegal about that, even if its to provide them with a pile of BS. But if the officials themselves were fishing for BS or were lowkey trying to plot a way to overturn the results - that may not be so innocent. Or legal.

Here's the show:

Oh wow. I've seen that clip before, but must have been busy because holy shit is he a stumbling, stuttering mess. And unlike Biden, I don't think he has a natural stutter... ol' Gym seems to get his words out pretty quickly and precisely when he's grandstanding during a committee hearing or interviewing people giving testimony.

1. Desperation.
2. Is it just that easy preaching to Stupid?
3. In all cases, they are disgusting.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The first trial of a Capitol rioter ended with a conviction on 5 felony counts.

I expect a flood of plea deals to result from this.

It’s a good example for the potential terrorists out there. You won’t get away with a violent attempt to overthrow the United States government.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

It’s a good example for the potential terrorists out there. You won’t get away with a violent attempt to overthrow the United States government.
Wow, some intriguing family dynamics there. Seems like he and his wife have learned nothing, though. Just a gut call he'll find the white supremacists for protection pretty fast in whatever prison he ends up in.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Keep in mind when a poisonous viper is given the reigns of leadership, it will staff all the important jobs with henchmen, even SCOTUS, to a point where nothing short of a popular uprising will prevent the slow motion overthrow of the government. Trump’s problem was the government is a bit too vast for this nincompoop to staff all the positions required to pull off his last minute Hail Mary insurrection. I loved it when the military told him to sit on it. :) But if we are not careful next time, who knows? :unsure:

Last edited:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
hmm

A1F7C82D-5D01-4B78-9819-2AAE667FA787.jpeg

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I can surmise the “J6” stands for January 6, but what’s the significance of the “3?”?

BTW, that stars-and-stripes tent…enough with making a mockery of the flag. The same party that cheered the arrest of Abbie Hoffman for wearing a flag shirt now plasters the stars and bars on anything that moves…or doesn’t.

It’s disgusting to see our national symbol reduced to an ever-present advertising logo for the craziest, most obnoxious and least patriotic people among us, who act as if it’s their property.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Speaking of J6…

On another forum I got into with a guy who believes it was just a demonstration that went unruly - aka, legitimate political discourse.

After I said my piece about what happened, the 800+ arrested, the 150 injured police, the move to seat alternate slates of fake electors as an attempt to trash democracy and the Constitution, etc, he comes back with that was all myth and fake news.

Pushing back on that and to have some fun, I asked for links to stories from legitimate news sources. He comes back and references a story called “The Truth Behind The Capitol Riots” on something called BitChute.

I checked it out having never heard of BitChute before. Holy smokes, that’s where all the ultra-right nut-jobs and Proud Boys/3percenters go for conspiracy theories, racist and anti-Semitic rants and hate speech, nazi propaganda, Holocaust denial rants, and more. Loads of videos there. Apparently YouTube shut that nonsense down a couple years ago and now BitChute is the place to seek out The Truth.

In comparison, it makes Fox News worthy of having a shelf full of Pulitzer and Edward R. Murrow awards.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
For some reason, the call logs for then-President Trump from around 11am to 7pm on Jan 6, 2021 are non-existent. We know for a fact he was on the phone with members of Congress during that time since we heard the recording.

So… maybe a burner phone so he could avoid federal record-keeping? Nah, couldn’t be that, because Trump insists he doesn’t even know what a burner phone is!

(paywall removed)

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
For some reason, the call logs for then-President Trump from around 11am to 7pm on Jan 6, 2021 are non-existent. We know for a fact he was on the phone with members of Congress during that time since we heard the recording.

So… maybe a burner phone so he could avoid federal record-keeping? Nah, couldn’t be that, because Trump insists he doesn’t even know what a burner phone is!

(paywall removed)

Reeks of a coverup. What a surprise.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
A Trump-appointed judge acquitted a rioter, with the defense of “I didn’t know I was breaking the law!” Is that the standard now? Well, let all the murderers out of jail now; they didn’t know it was illegal!

FYI - this judge previously said he doesn’t think any of the rioters should face “serious jail time.”

🤬

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
A Trump-appointed judge acquitted a rioter, with the defense of “I didn’t know I was breaking the law!” Is that the standard now? Well, let all the murderers out of jail now; they didn’t know it was illegal!

FYI - this judge previously said he doesn’t think any of the rioters should face “serious jail time.”

🤬

Yeah...boys will be boys, and girls will be girls, with their legitimate political discourse. Never mind the 150 injured police officers and a few who died, the move to to try and install alternate slates of fake electors, the weapons and bombs found nearby, and the nut-job recently convicted of bringing multiple firearms and hundreds of rounds of ammunition along with a dozen mason jars filled with gasoline and styrofoam.

Effin pisses me off. :(

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I just read an interview he did with WaPo. Totally deluded and nuts. He says it’s a shame what happened January 6, but said Pelosi and the DC mayor were in charge, not him. Which contradicts his tough talking crime elsewhere, and his actions where he had peaceful protesters gassed also proves he is lying.

In the same interview, while he says what happened was terrible, he also brags about his crowd size and mentions how great the people in his redneck mob were.

He’s a total lying sleaze. I often wonder how adults get through an interview with him, especially if they’re being video recorded. I used to love when he’d call in to Fox and Friends and everyone would sit there and listen to his rants, but you could see in the look on their face they’re thinking “This guy is a total dipsh*t”. But they’re on Fox, so they have to pretend like they’re not talking to the dumbest man ever to hold public office.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Donald Trump Jr. will be testifying to the Jan. 6 committee. We are getting close to the finale of this investigation, and I wonder if he wasn’t coerced by the committee because of info they already have. They clearly know a lot more than the public, and with the McCarthy tapes coming out… there seems to be a lot of nuggets about various members of Congress popping up that implicates them way more than previously known.

Cant wait to hear what that greaser says.

Top Bottom
1 2