Main Camera
Sony
965lhyzadd0c1.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

I recommend he buy a popular microbrewery so people can boycott that instead of Tesla.

All these billionaires with multiple daily engagements across the globe and free access to the entire world, and this is the bullshit they spend their time with. Makes me feel a lot better about wasting time on here, I’m just a shmuck, this guy can literally do anything he wants and he’s wasting time flirting with white supremacists on his degenerating social media platform.

These f*****g conspiracies, man. 🤦‍♂️

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Musk may be brilliant. Or not. Trump has made me rethink the whole “having a lot of money automatically means you have some form of intelligence” thing.

It’s also abundantly clear now that investigative reporting and the information world have made it harder to hide misdeeds, the ruling class are simply saying the rules don’t apply to them and they will do what they want. While Musk is championing “free speech” as part of his platform, he’s also working hard to silence others and treats himself as the victim if people pull their support. Isn’t that the very thing you claim to be championing? A world in which you are free to post hate-speech openly and freely, and companies are free to do business with who they want?

There’s a sense of entitlement with these folks, all of them, including Musk, Trump, Kanye West, even the conservative Supreme Court justices - who honestly expect me to f*****g believe a city clerk making $30k a year has to pass an ethics test and face fines or imprisonment for breaches nobody would actually care about, but a home for your mother, written-off loans (that you don’t qualify for), tuition, private jet flights, lavish vacations and all expenses paid resort stays are not bribes, influence-peddling, or at the very least, should be reported? GTFOH.

Musk operates in this same realm. He’s very egotistical and also seems to get off on pissing people off. Even Trump doesn’t seem to like when people are mad at him, I think he likes total subordination. Musk seems to be having fun whereas Trump always looks miserable. That may be even worse, as Musk is clearly not Trump-level stupid. I’m just not sure he’s the genius some say. I say that out of curiosity, it’s fascinating to me people with all this money are willing to risk it all for the dumbest of reasons, namely hate.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The fact he thinks people who don’t want to advertise on his platform are “blackmailing” him is a perfect example of his arrogance and entitlement. Uh, no, that’s not giving you money to keep doing what you’re doing. As far as I know, he’s free to continuing posting anti-Jewish garbage on his pet project platform.

It’s a small example, but it speaks to how these powerful politicians and billionaires think they have innate rights that others do not. Is it blackmail when he bans someone because they say something he doesn’t like, or is it simply him exercising his right to run his business as he sees fit? It’s the same thing when Trump criticizes everyone else for taking documents, but not himself, the caveat being he was president. But then he turns around and accuses Obama and Bill Clinton of the same, but infers they are criminals. So really, in his mind, the true exception for him is simply because “hey, it’s me, I’m different”.

Anyways, he’s part of this club of aging men who still think they’re teenage jocks. Egomaniacs who clearly feel inferior and have something to prove.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
His plan to save Twitter is tapping into the grifter economy which has huge potential.

Someone should ask Trump what his thoughts are on Elon Musk. But before doing it, they should say “He’s become wildly popular with your supporters. He’s very rich - the world’s richest and most successful man as of today - and some of your supporters ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM. He runs a very, very successful social media platform with hundreds of millions of users. Do you think you’ll return to Twitter since he so graciously gave you his permission to post?”

Is Griftland big enough for both of those bozos to co-exist?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Elon Musk’s Mom Complains to Biden After Her Son Loses Out on Massive Government Subsidy​

The thing that pisses me off about rich Silicon Valley expats is government subsidies played a major role in their success path but as soon as they join the 1% they’re all “Fuck CA and their taxes!”

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What anti-"handout" republican had a big steak dinner with a Starlink lobbyist right after their bogus impeachment inquiry vote? I call it bogus because it doesn't live up to any of Speaker Johnson's own requirements for an impeachment. According to him, impeachments should not be single-party impeachments 11 months out from a presidential election...

But back to Musk - he's starting a University? May actually be a good thing if its devoted to science and technology, but any university that he has a say in you can bet will be a bastion for white nationalist students. Who's speaking today? Stephen Miller - introduced to the student body as an "Immigration Policy Expert" (also known as a racist and xenophobe) and Roger Stone - introduced as a "Chief Political Strategist and Constitutional Expert" (also known as a con and felon).

Elon Musk is not stupid. When I see these public-facing people going along with this madness, it's infuriating. And just like all of them -whether they are upper-middle class members of congress or the uber-wealthy billionaires, they have their hand out for freebies just like everyone else. Its only when its someone of modest or no means on the receiving end that its a problem for them.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score

Elon Musk Is Launching a New University in Texas​

I hear to get around complaints that universities and colleges aren't doing enough about anti-Semitism and Islamophobia, I hear Musk won't allow Jews and Muslims to enroll.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I hear to get around complaints that universities and colleges aren't doing enough about anti-Semitism and Islamophobia, I hear Musk won't allow Jews and Muslims to enroll.
wonder if they have a swab test? one for woke?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2