Mypillow guy is now planning the next coup?

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I'm not seeing it. I have noted that the jackass continues to wield power over the wacky conspiracy theorists. I'm wondering how they'll react when he (almost certainly) isn't elected in 2024.

Heh first we have to get past his non-return to power in August of 2021?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Lindell is not having a good week. Of course you could say that about any week.

He's such a clown.

Which of course doesn't mean he isn't dangerous. If he were any more dangerous he'd be hiding in storm drains luring children to their deaths with a red balloon.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Man this guy just keeps on failing. I love how he is a born again Cristian I guess he was a preemie born again christian cause crazy and lying are not part of that.​

The Spectacular Failure of the MyPillow Guy’s Mask Operation​

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s charity and business combo venture to make and sell COVID-19 masks has cost him millions of dollars, according to the increasingly far-right conservative figure.

Today his company is sitting on millions of unsold face coverings, which he now despises and wants to burn.

“I can’t give them away,” Lindell told The Daily Beast in a phone interview this week. “I tried to. No one wants the things anymore.”

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Man this guy just keeps on failing. I love how he is a born again Cristian I guess he was a preemie born again christian cause crazy and lying are not part of that.​

The Spectacular Failure of the MyPillow Guy’s Mask Operation​

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s charity and business combo venture to make and sell COVID-19 masks has cost him millions of dollars, according to the increasingly far-right conservative figure.

Today his company is sitting on millions of unsold face coverings, which he now despises and wants to burn.

“I can’t give them away,” Lindell told The Daily Beast in a phone interview this week. “I tried to. No one wants the things anymore.”

Wow, could this be the biggest self-PWN of all time? You spend all this time spreading lies about COVID-19 to right-wingers, and then act shocked when your business venture to sell masks to them fails?

Top Bottom
1 2