Stealing The Election 101

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
I think they believe in it. They just believe in the Cliff Notes version that's been handed down via word-of-mouth. "You have the freedom say what you want; You have the freedom to have as many guns as you like; and some other stuff".
Sounds like their understanding of the Bible.

Yoused

up
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This? Again???

Trump loyalists are knocking on voters' doors in the latest quest to find fraud in the 2020 election

These so-called "citizen canvasses" are the latest twist in the effort by Trump's supporters to advance claims -- pushed by the former President himself -- that he lost the 2020 election through voter fraud….
The door-to-door activity has raised alarms for some state and local election supervisors and for voting rights advocates who fear it could confuse voters, or even worse, veer into voter intimidation….
The canvassing approach, he said, "moves the harassment to the streets of neighborhoods."

I thought this nonsense had stopped, but these crazy people just keep changing their tactics, or revisiting the same ones.

I hope people will slam the door in their faces. 😡

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This? Again???

Trump loyalists are knocking on voters' doors in the latest quest to find fraud in the 2020 election

I thought this nonsense had stopped, but these crazy people just keep changing their tactics, or revisiting the same ones.

I hope people will slam the door in their faces. 😡
It was hard to come up with somebody you’d like to see at your door less than Jehovah’s witnesses… but we’ve done it, America! We are great again!

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
People who know me know that I am not one to just go off on people (although it has been done), but if these jokers showed up at my doorstep, not only wouldn’t I give them any information, but I’d give them a very strong piece of my mind—probably loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Before slamming the door in their faces, as previously stated.

I think many of us are beyond having any patience with this stupidity.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It sure does, doesn't it?

I left out "You have the freedom to practice any version of Christianity". That's another important part of their constitution.
Their version of the Constitution:
  • My freedom to walk on you but not vice a versa, even if you are not walking on me, just if it’s anything I disagree with,
  • Live and let live, ha-ha, I live, you submit to my agenda.
  • Pay no attention to the Christian theocracy we are creating while saying we believe in the tenant of separation of church and state, we don’t.
  • My freedom to put my religious beliefs on you, but if not my version of corrupt Christianity I don’t have to entertain you, your beliefs or feelings.
  • Democracy is overrated, I don’t support any notion of democracy where I don’t get my way, and will do everything in my power to nullify true democracy replaced by a sham that supports my agenda,
  • We pretend to follow the law as far as liars and cheats can, as we corrupt the law, turning into a self serving mechanism, supported by false arguments and outright lies, while spouting our patriotism and faith in the Constitution as we undermine it to serve our goals, to get our way, not yours.
  • And most importantly the end justifies the means, any means that includes lying, cheating, corruption, and fooling the dummies, as we praise the lord and have an abundance of thoughts and prayers as long as we get our way.

Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Remember when emptyG was losing her shit over the phone companies giving up her records to a lawful subpoena?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1472919335664500739/

Perhaps we have an idea of what maybe dropping in an upcoming week?

Trump supporters don't give a shit about "damning evidence" and they probably support most of it. If there are no consequences it's pretty much a green light to continue and step up their actions and efforts and it creates a precedent that they can get away with it. Also successful prosecution of low-level soldiers is pretty much useless in the bigger picture. They are all just martyrs for the cause.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
A good point to ponder

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1473672607492935687/

As you read this

(CNN)Michael Flynn has swiftly lost his bid in court to block a possible House select committee subpoena for his phone records and to hold off demands he speak to the panel investigating January 6.

The ruling comes one day after he asked a federal judge in Florida for a temporary restraining order, and it's the first quick response to a lawsuit from a House witness, after several went to court to try to invalidate the committee and block the House from pursuing their phone records.

So far, 11 others for whom the committee subpoenaed phone records have sued.

Overall, the House has already spoken to dozens of witnesses and requested more than 100 people's phone records.

Here's an idea on how to avoid catching a subpoena... don't participate in a coup.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
8Jsm.gif

I am torn between asking, "better late than NEVER" or "has he told anyone that still believes the 'big lie' he's been peddling"?

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1473836689072308225/

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Ok why am I starting to think there is something behind this. Trump recently admits to getting the booster, Biden gives praise to Trumps administration for the vaccine development, and now this slightest of admission that he lost??? Is this a some sort of negotiation on dropping an investigations into a criminal probe? Did we have something, but thought it was better to not go down the Civil War path, because I am convinced that is where it would go. Just makes you wonder, why the change of heart?

Am I becoming a conspiracy nut job?

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Ok why am I starting to think there is something behind this. Trump recently admits to taking the booster, Biden gives praise to Trumps administration for the vaccine development, and now this slightest of admission that he lost??? Is this a some sort of negotiation on dropping an investigations into a criminal probe? Did we have something, but thought it was better to not go down the Civil War path, because I am convinced that is where it would go. Just makes you wonder, why the change of heart?

Am I becoming a conspiracy nut job?
I think you're reading a bit much. If there is any reach I could see there is that 45 knows his base has swirled so far down that orange colored rabbit hole, it doesn't matter if he acknowledges the truth now. Some will see a secret code sent ONLY to them, that says he's lulling the libs into some kind of 5D chess trap. If anything it will appeal to all those supposed "independents" who will fool themselves into thinking somehow the head grifter in charge is supposedly rational all of a sudden. In the land of the grift, it's often once a sucker, always a sucker. Thus justifying them voting for 45 again should he run again.

If I may try my own speculation though. I do think what you are seeing with the Jan 6th committee now passing out subpoenas to bigger fish, is that they did hear all of us criticizing that they were going too slow. That their lack of urgency would mean it's very likely that 'r's will take over the house and the 'r's will try to Critical Republican Theory Jan 6th out of existence. By making the cases for a seemingly reluctant Merrick Garland & his DoJ, the committee is setting up investigations for a DoJ independent of the 'r's to go after all these people once the committee is disappeared.

That's my bit of hopeful "conspiracy" thinking.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The women who were falsely accused by Giuliani and others are now fighting back.

https://wapo.st/3Fmi7st (paywall removed)

Two election workers who counted votes for the 2020 presidential election filed a defamation lawsuit Thursday against the parent company of One America News, senior staff at the far-right TV network and Rudolph W. Giuliani, who served as a personal lawyer to former president Donald Trump.

Ruby Freeman and her daughter Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, who worked in Fulton County, Ga., allege that One America News and Giuliani, who frequently appears on the network, knowingly spread misinformation about them, including falsehoods that they logged illegal ballots for Joe Biden in the election.

In the latest lawsuit, the lawyers said that Freeman received at least 420 emails and 75 text messages after the false accusations of electoral fraud. “We know where you live, we coming to get you,” one of those messages read, according to the lawsuit.
She also received Christmas cards with messages like: “Ruby please report to the FBI and tell them you committed voter fraud. If not you will be sorry.”

They should sue Kanye next. Make all these disgusting Trump-ers pay through the nose. These women are lucky to be alive; any one of the crazy nut jobs riled up by OANN, Giuliani, et al could have killed them.

Yoused

up
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
… any one of the crazy nut jobs riled up by OANN, Giuliani, et al could have killed them.
The term for this is "stochastic terrorism", wherein a prominent or vocal person suggests that a certain target is appropriate for violent action but claims innocence when somebody actually does it. This needs to be codified into law.

Top Bottom
1 2