SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
A reminder about this F'N guy...

It's believed the letter was sent to Flynn's wife. Which Chase has since said was some kind of error.

So how did Flynn respond to all of this, since it had to be leaked since he's off of Twitter?

E-HiU7jWEAEVd6P

To whine about cancel culture & invoke the lives lost recently in Afghanistan, as if he has any ties to those tragically lost.

GTFO!!! 🤬

In my fantasy alternative life I want to publicly antaginize one of these assholes to the point where they yell "Have you ever served!?!?" so I can respond with "Have I ever lead Americans to their death or a lifetime of mental illness in defense of imperialism and the rich? No sir, that would be you. You should be rotting in Charles Manson's old prison cell for your definition of leadership and serving."

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
TF Guy award goes to a woman:

Late for your flight? Just claim there’s a bomb on board. That should prevent it from leaving without you. She gets extra points for being within 2 days of the 20-year anniversary of 9/11. And if you were wondering, yes it did happen in Florida.

Welp, I don't think she'll ever have to worry about flying again...

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Remember Donald Trump, the former nativist president of the United States, businessman, reality TV star, and renowned shark hater? He released a statement Wednesday lamenting the removal of the “magnificent and very famous” statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee, a “beautiful piece of bronze sculpture,” from the Virginia state capitol.

Trump called Lee, who lost the Civil War even in his home state of Virginia, “the greatest strategist of them all” and asserted that Lee would have definitely won the War in Afghanistan (bolding ours):
Our culture is being destroyed and our history and heritage, both good and bad, are being extinguished by the Radical Left, and we can’t let that happen! If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don’t have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!

Trump’s statement is, of course, breathtakingly historically inaccurate. He claims that President Lincoln wanted Lee to command the North, “in which case the war would have been over in one day. Robert E. Lee instead chose the other side because of his great love of Virginia, and except for Gettysburg, would have won the war.”

No, Donald, Lee’s decision to side with the South wasn’t just out of love for the state of Virginia, but his love of the slave economy, which he, a notoriously violent slave-owner, benefitted from and hoped to continue to benefit from. And Lee’s “commitment to reunification after the war” was probably little consolation to the free Black northerners he allowed his army to capture and send into slavery.

Last edited:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
If only we had Robert E. Lee to command our troops in Afghanistan, that disaster would have ended in a complete and total victory many years ago. What an embarrassment we are suffering because we don’t have the genius of a Robert E. Lee!
He forgot to add that until his dying day Robert E. Lee claimed the war was rigged, and that he expected Jefferson Davis to be installed as president any day. 😉

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
That's full on crazy, I mean, not even in a hahaha, look at that stupid fuckwit, but in a what the hell is going on behind the scenes?

Did you read that in 2012, when Sun Myung Moon died, one of this sons splintered off into a new congregation that's all militan ...

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1436937973564538886/
Yeah, I saw that.

The fact that supposed "patriots" will rally behind the ONLY former president who did NOT acknowledge 9/11 just drives me insane.

Instead it was all about more money making opportunities. For a PPV and cult he'd like to mimmick.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
And.. TFG

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1437050528836595717/

When they can't give you specifics, except that they are specific that they don't like something, they are full of shit usually.
Just like the “repeal and replace” nonsense. The proponents of that answered what they would replace it with. Then, when they actually got into power in 2017, it turns out they didn’t have anything to replace it with.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1437293792252551170/

Everyone else sipping from a different cup of tea
OwmP.gif
She is being introduced by Mitch McConnell at the McConnell center in his state of Kentucky... and claims to be worried about being seen as partisan?

It's like an NFL referee wearing an Eagles T-shirt during a Giants/Eagles game and claiming he's worried people will question his calls during the game.

Top Bottom
1 2