The Trump Indictment Thread

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Jeeez... Is this what they've been waiting for?

"Federal judge indefinitely postpones Trump classified documents trial"

Well maybe the prosecutor shouldn’t have misled the court.

Basically, all he has to do is win the election and this all goes away. Welcome to Trump's America, even after losing he still wins.

He can’t do anything about the current NY trial as it is a state trial.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
A wet dream for the party of law and order.

@Cmaier in your opinion is Jack Smith up against a wall here or do you think there's any way he can push it? I get the feeling he will if at all possible.

I think at this point he has to move to have her removed from the case. He can’t appeal a scheduling order.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I think at this point he has to move to have her removed from the case. He can’t appeal a scheduling order.
Any guesses as to whether he'll try or not? You have to wonder how difficult that would be.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Specifically... how did the prosecutor mislead the court?
I wouldn't even try to engage with him anymore, he's all in with MAGA and will only ever see it from that side. Block is your friend, every now and then I peek and almost always regret it. :LOL:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I very much doubt that has anything to do with it. the judge has proven she is a trump supporter. to even put on such a biased judge in the first place was the real scam.
It has absolutely nothing to do with it. She refuses to rule on any motions, and is now saying the trial needs to be delayed because the motions need to be ruled on. Some of the motions she hasn’t ruled on are ridiculous, btw (like the one arguing that the special prosecutor was not properly appointed).

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It has absolutely nothing to do with it. She refuses to rule on any motions, and is now saying the trial needs to be delayed because the motions need to be ruled on. Some of the motions she hasn’t ruled on are ridiculous, btw (like the one arguing that the special prosecutor was not properly appointed).
but those high quality lawyers of trump have valid arguments I am sure.

Top Bottom
1 2