The Trump Indictment Thread

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Latest defense strategy:

Acyn Xcretes:
Meiselas: What I’m hearing from credible sources is that Donald Trump is actually farting in the courtroom… I’m hearing it from actual credible people that as he’s kind of falling asleep, he’s actually passing gas and that his lawyers are really struggling with the smell.
It's probably not just gas.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
When your diet is KFC and Whoppers.

IMG_3927.jpeg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Latest defense strategy:

Acyn Xcretes:
Meiselas: What I’m hearing from credible sources is that Donald Trump is actually farting in the courtroom… I’m hearing it from actual credible people that as he’s kind of falling asleep, he’s actually passing gas and that his lawyers are really struggling with the smell.
You would think after putting up with his shit they would be used to the smell. poor little abused lawyers dont worry after your noses get reamed out your careers will follow.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Latest defense strategy:

Acyn Xcretes:
This is just his way of showing support for House Republicans in the Floor Action Response Team.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It's just crazy all the shit they are trying. I mean they picked the Jury now the jury is no good? How can this possibly be even realistic in the world of legal things? only trump would attempt such a thing. But thats why his lawyers get the big bucks.

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 4.30.44 PM.png

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Latest defense strategy:

Acyn Xcretes:

Literally full of hot air, spewing equally in both directions, assuring us that anything that comes out of this guy is total bull💩

It's just crazy all the shit they are trying. I mean they picked the Jury now the jury is no good? How can this possibly be even realistic in the world of legal things? only trump would attempt such a thing. But thats why his lawyers get the big bucks.

View attachment 29092

At what point do the filings become frivolous?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
At what point do the filings become frivolous?

Yesterday

Despite the failure of repeated previous attempts to delay the trial, a Trump attorney was in an appeals court hours after the jury was seated, arguing that Merchan rushed through jury selection and that Trump cannot get a fair trial in Manhattan.
“To think an impartial jury could be found in that period of time, I would respectfully submit, is untenable,” attorney Clifford Robert said. Justice Marsha Michael denied the request just minutes after a brief hearing.

Back in the trial court, Merchan expressed frustration as Trump’s lawyers pressed to revisit a litany of pretrial rulings. “At some point, you need to accept the court’s rulings,” Merchan said. “There’s nothing else to clarify. There’s nothing else to reargue. We’re going to have opening statements on Monday morning. This trial is starting.”

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump said today - with a one word response to a reporter, a firm and purposeful “Yes.” - that he would testify in his hush money trial. He’s not on TV and he’s in criminal court where the stakes are higher and the games he played in civil court won’t fly (Engoron reluctantly let Trump rant and rave only because he could use those things against him in his judgement). This is an entirely different realm where he can still harm himself with outbursts, but they aren’t likely to be as tolerated because this isn’t about charging someone a bunch of money.

If I were a lawyer, I’d want some type of waiver so Trump couldn’t sue me for malpractice for letting him testify.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Latest defense strategy:

Acyn Xcretes:
That’s how it is when you’re really old and losing control of your faculties. “Sleepy Joe,” my ass.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sandoval hearing didn’t go Trump’s way. He wasn’t going to testify, but now he definitely isn’t going to testify.

Top Bottom
1 2