Trump’s taxes

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I'll not soon forget this whole thing since I was writing out the check for school tax about the time I started hearing about it. I pay more just in school tax OR land tax than he does in income tax, although I intentionally don't apply for the senior exemption on the school piece. But I wonder if Trump has found ways to write off taxes other than on his income.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Sheesh! The Hitler comparisons don't end...
But let’s take another right-wing historical figure and see what he personally thought of taxes. Say, Adolf Hitler, for example. According to the scholarship in this area, Hitler was a tax delinquent in the 1920s and early 1930s, making most of his money from the publication of his book Mein Kampf and failing to pay much in taxes. The first volume of the book was published in 1925, and the second volume came out in December 1926, but it took a few years to truly become a hit. By 1930, the book was such a success that Hitler’s income had tripled from the previous year and rose steadily after that.

According to surviving documents, Hitler constantly complained about Germany’s Ministry of Finance, the equivalent to America’s IRS, and didn’t pay substantial sums he owed for his profits on Mein Kampf. Hitler made partial payments until 1934, but after he became chancellor of Germany in 1933, his tax situation as a dictator was obviously going to change.

This part sounded disturbingly familiar...
By 1934, Hitler unilaterally stopped paying taxes altogether, though he told the German people he was donating his salary as chancellor to the families of pro-Nazi police officers who had been killed during riots against anti-fascist forces. But donating his salary created an accounting problem for the Ministry of Finance because technically Hitler still owed a lot of money, not just in back-payments, but on private income he was receiving from Mein Kampf while he was the leader of Germany.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
In a Trump-loses-election-decisively scenario in which he knows he must leave the WH, I’d think a middle of the night flight out of the US is on his mind.

If that’s correct, I wonder what destination he’d choose and if he’s had conversations with that country about his options.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
In a Trump-loses-election-decisively scenario in which he knows he must leave the WH, I’d think a middle of the night flight out of the US is on his mind.

If that’s correct, I wonder what destination he’d choose and if he’s had conversations with that country about his options.
Russia would have to top that list.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score

That is what I meant - in another post on this forum - about offers of sanctuary.

Russia is generous with such offers of sanctuary.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
U

User.45

If that's the best rebuttal they can offer on Fox News, Trump is in huge trouble, even those in his own base will feel slighted.

On another note, politics aside, this man hunts big game for trophies... I would love nothing more than to kick him square in the face.
This made my day. They had 5 years to release those taxes and prevent this shit storm. Now they cooked it, they let it taint. Now they should eat it.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

Yeah and it's not taxes he's worried about anyway, it's fraud and debt and going under.

These guys write off lots of their other taxes against their income anyway to make those income taxes wash out.

And do the Trumps imagine the rest of us don't shell out for other taxes the same as he says his family does? Don Jr. should shut up. He sounds like he thinks having to pay school tax or land tax is a persecution.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
In context, it just doesn't sound good...
120192581_3669400846405818_8039123566631929283_n.jpg

45 can pay thousands elsewhere.

45 can't pay thousands here, where taxes are used for employees, soldiers, public works, etc

Top Bottom
1 2