Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I'm reading some reports it's been delayed until March.

Dammit, now @TrumpsShriveledNutsack can't make their first post!

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I presume Trump went cheap and hired incompetent sycophants to launch this? I’ll be impressed if this doesn’t get shut down within 6 months.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I presume Trump went cheap and hired incompetent sycophants to launch this? I’ll be impressed if this doesn’t get shut down within 6 months.

It’s funny that it’s named “truth” social, in light of Pravda.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

They used an open source Twitter-like package (https://github.com/mastodon/mastodon), had issues with the licensing, went through some gyrations, they're back and apparently with 500 beta testers, who I assume include these fine folks:

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
They used an open source Twitter-like package (https://github.com/mastodon/mastodon), had issues with the licensing, went through some gyrations, they're back and apparently with 500 beta testers, who I assume include these fine folks:

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg
Fuck, I kinda look like half of those guys. Great. I don’t own a goddamn pair of wraparound shades, I swear.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
It’s funny that it’s named “truth” social, in light of Pravda.

Well and in light of the fact that Devin Nunes is the CEO of TMTG, Trump's halfbaked tech and media group.

I had thought that outfit's parent, a SPAC (shell company, basically) called DWAC (Digital World Acquisition Company) was being investigated by the SEC. Well perhaps I'm mistaken... but probably not for long!

Anyway anything with former congressman Devin Nunes at the top of it should be a laugh and a half.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Holy hell, hahaha, I bet they either remembered it and just used it (if in house) or they outsourced the logo to one of those shitty Fiverr-like services who just copied it and they didn't even know or bother to check.

Top Bottom
1 2