I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
FMJZE5hX0AY92Yf

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
So, anyone here get an account? I hear that they are allowing people in a handful at a time.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I was tempted to sign up with a fake name, probably something all alt-right culture warrior-ish, then just spend all my time there making shit up as I go along for likes.

...but then I realized that's what everyone else there will be doing.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
So, anyone here get an account? I hear that they are allowing people in a handful at a time.

I'm waiting for my KKK application to process, which is apparently a registration requirement.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I read an article that said there was a 5 star review that complained they weren't able to open an account. There was a lag in the authorization emails that had expired by the time they actually received it. In Trump World something not working at all gets the highest available rating.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I read an article that said there was a 5 star review that complained they weren't able to open an account. There was a lag in the authorization emails that had expired by the time they actually received it. In Trump World something not working at all gets the highest available rating.

Freedom isn't bug free, brah.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I am a bit torn if I actually want to peek in there to keep tabs on it, or as its has been indicated it might just be too nauseating.

And I cannot believe that it's Apple's most downloaded app.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I am a bit torn if I actually want to peek in there to keep tabs on it, or as its has been indicated it might just be too nauseating.

And I cannot believe that it's Apple's most downloaded app.

Same here. Though I suspect there will be some people who are there just to report on the insanity, so maybe that's the filter I need, you know, vs. first hand.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
In trump's defense, he might be, for once, actually posting his own content, so it'll probably take him a solid month to tap out 20 words of wisdom ...

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
In trump's defense, he might be, for once, actually posting his own content, so it'll probably take him a solid month to tap out 20 words of wisdom ...
yep so it actually up and running? and if so has it been taken down?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
yep so it actually up and running? and if so has it been taken down?

I honestly don't know, is there a web front end? I never even downloaded the app.

[edit]

Nope, it's native mobile only.

Top Bottom
1 2