Welcome To The United States of America Christian Theocracy

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It’s just a matter of time …if certain people get their way:
Evidence from 2022:

U.S. Supreme Court takes aim at separation of church and state​

WASHINGTON, June 28 (Reuters) - The conservative-majority U.S. Supreme Court has chipped away at the wall separating church and state in a series of new rulings, eroding American legal traditions intended to prevent government officials from promoting any particular faith.

In three decisions in the past eight weeks, the court has ruled against government officials whose policies and actions were taken to avoid violating the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment prohibition on governmental endorsement of religion - known as the "establishment clause."
The court on Monday backed a Washington state public high school football coach who was suspended by a local school district for refusing to stop leading Christian prayers with players on the field after games. read more
On June 21, it endorsed taxpayer money paying for students to attend religious schools under a Maine tuition assistance program in rural areas lacking nearby public high schools. read more
On May 2, it ruled in favor of a Christian group that sought to fly a flag emblazoned with a cross at Boston city hall under a program aimed at promoting diversity and tolerance among the city's different communities. read more

• Is seperation of church and state a real thing? YES, it is, the Establishment Clause and a famous statement from Thomas Jefferson that the Establishment Clause is the wall between Church and State.
  • But then there are certain Christians who think that freedom of religion means freedom to shove your religion down other people’s throats. When it actually means freedom to practise your religion, not shoving it down other people’s throats, and for the other half, freedom from religion.

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Prepare for the Republic of Gilead, if the hard Right’s Culture War Succeeds
Gilead Ref: Handmaid’s Tale.

What is this bullocks about normalizing? Have you heard of Kabuki? How about a woman playing Peter Pan?

My Characterization: Main Street theater’s presentation of James and the Giant Peach in Houston, Texas features 8 actors playing 20 roles. It’s time to be really afraid. My little Billy could see this and decide he wants to be a girl!! 🤯

What we are seeing today is the hard core, intolerant Right Wing becoming psychotic in nature, taking intolerance based on ignorance to extremes. These people are off the rails thinking that oppressing people into their ignorant homophobic, sexual straight jacket Is the path to the wholesome God approved Christian Life.

'They're normalizing this so much': Texas school district cancels elementary schools field trips to see Roald Dahl's 'James and the Giant Peach' after parent complained about 'cross gender casting​

A Texas school district canceled field trips to see Roald Dahl's James and the Giant Peach after parents complained about 'cross-gender casting'.
Students, with some as young as elementary aged, from Spring Branch Independent School District (SBISD) in Houston were scheduled to see the play at Main Street Theaters before it was scrapped due to concerns raised over its 'age-appropriateness'.

1D090E9C-B980-4044-9F34-27254CFA418F.jpeg

E8EE52BD-25E1-4BD7-907B-F3B9A4E98475.jpeg

Franklin D Roosevelt in 1884, aged 2​

Last edited:

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of the controversy following Roy Moore's decision to put a monument to the Ten Commandments in the Judiciary Building in Montgomery, Alabama. This was ruled unconstitutional by a Federal judge. I've often wondered why having the inscription In God We Trust on our currency doesn't fall into the same category, though.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
Reminds me of the controversy following Roy Moore's decision to put a monument to the Ten Commandments in the Judiciary Building in Montgomery, Alabama. This was ruled unconstitutional by a Federal judge. I've often wondered why having the inscription In God We Trust on our currency doesn't fall into the same category, though.
It should since it was added basically in '55. Should never have happened, but the reality is our good Xians can't resist forcing their beliefs on everyone else. To be fair, I'm watching Israel and Iran, and don't want their good religious beliefs, either.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
It should since it was added basically in '55. Should never have happened, but the reality is our good Xians can't resist forcing their beliefs on everyone else. To be fair, I'm watching Israel and Iran, and don't want their good religious beliefs, either.
They trust in God to… :unsure: :oops:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t have an issue with prayer times as long as it’s for any religion. They can fuck all the way off with that 10 commandments shit.
For these people with the Christian agenda who are insisting on inserting Religious propaganda into the classroom, prayer time is not nearly good enough. You know, they want to save you by hook or crook fir Jesus …:oops:

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Is there any current public school in the US with the 10 commandments posted on site? Seems like a big stretch even for Texas.

Top Bottom
1 2