Ordered this!

1618611912065.png

and this ...

1618611976734.png

It's for the same device :D

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This was yesterday, but I took my wife and mom out to a restaurant for the first time since all this Covid crap went down. We're all inoculated now. We still went at 2:00 when it was most likely to be sparse.

Then, because my mom walks very slowly and it's literally been a year since she did her own grocery shopping, I accompanied her to make sure she could still get around okay.

Masks were still required in both places and even if they weren't, I'd still wear one. It did feel a tad weird doing normal things again.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
This was yesterday, but I took my wife and mom out to a restaurant for the first time since all this Covid crap went down. We're all inoculated now. We still went at 2:00 when it was most likely to be sparse.

Then, because my mom walks very slowly and it's literally been a year since she did her own grocery shopping, I accompanied her to make sure she could still get around okay.

Masks were still required in both places and even if they weren't, I'd still wear one. It did feel a tad weird doing normal things again.
I think I'll be wearing a mask when out for a long time. I think it will become much more acceptable to wear them in public places.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Still not brave enough to go to a restaurant but feeling better about shopping after both doses. We also have friends who invited us to a party but they've all posted photos of themselves on social media throwing gatherings with no masks for the last year, many have already been infected and they aren't getting vaccinated.

Our biggest concern is how this crowd would likely look down on us for wearing masks so we're not going.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Well, if I'm being totally honest, that's actually for our sex dungeon ...

Hahaha, no, it IS for the vehicle :D See my post in the "The Car Thread":

(it's the 440# model ...)

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I invested 250.00 0ver the last two months in cryptocurrency called dogecoin that my niece told me about. it was really cheap I think around .10 each well Saturday I checked and and what I had invested was 1070.00 I put in another 300 Saturday and now I have 1700. pretty good return I will watch and and I think I will take out what I invested and let the rest ride as it will most likely go down.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
I invested 250.00 0ver the last two months in cryptocurrency called dogecoin that my niece told me about. it was really cheap I think around .10 each well Saturday I checked and and what I had invested was 1070.00 I put in another 300 Saturday and now I have 1700. pretty good return I will watch and and I think I will take out what I invested and let the rest ride as it will most likely go down.
You are not the first I've read that has been enjoying some seriously nice returns on Dogecoin. Makes me wish I'd jumped in.

Top Bottom
1 2