What are you doing today?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I invested 250.00 0ver the last two months in cryptocurrency called dogecoin that my niece told me about. it was really cheap I think around .10 each well Saturday I checked and and what I had invested was 1070.00 I put in another 300 Saturday and now I have 1700. pretty good return I will watch and and I think I will take out what I invested and let the rest ride as it will most likely go down.
oops 1800 now.

hulugu

Site Champ
Reaction score
Got my second COVID-19 vaccination on Saturday, and spent Sunday afternoon being a dizzy nuisance at home. I decided to make chicken pot pie, and while I was cutting the potatoes and chicken, my wife noticed that I was sort of swaying, and told me to sit down so I didn't hurt myself.

I also interviewed a new potential reporter with the hiring committee, and she did well. So, we agreed and offered her a contract. It's always exciting to grab up a new talent.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Got my second COVID-19 vaccination on Saturday, and spent Sunday afternoon being a dizzy nuisance at home. I decided to make chicken pot pie, and while I was cutting the potatoes and chicken, my wife noticed that I was sort of swaying, and told me to sit down so I didn't hurt myself.

Also, for some reason, your cat is missing ...

:oops:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Happy 420, enjoy your ...

- weed
- cold brew (on National Cold Brew Day)
- random, silly Tesla price changes
- Apple event

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
== hat trick ==

Took the new Jeep out last night, kind of an equipment test, heated seats/wheel, check (JFC, the seats on high will ignite your ass ...), and wanted to check out the lighting since we haven't driven it at night yet. Wow. The new LED lighting system is spectacular, bright, perfectly aligned, and super wide coverage, just outstanding.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Shopping winches. That's __winches__, with an i ... :D

Oh, as I strive for accuracy (especially when it comes to language ...)

I was shopping, and purchased a HOIST not a WINCH. Hoists are for lifting things up/down, winches are for pulling thing across a more horizontal plane.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Got my first real taste of Brexit today.

Something I ordered/supported/contributed to on Indiegogo way back before Brexit should have been an issue finally got produced and shipped. Now I just have to pay an additional 1303 SEK (about $155 as of today says Google) to cover a processing fee, customs duty and VAT in order to get it released from customs clearance and delivered.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled I might actually get it delivered! Always a gamble with Kickstarter, Indiegogo and the likes. People without relevant experience tend to be overly optimistic about turning an idea into a shippable product...

Go entrepreneurs! Go creators! Explore more crazy and awesome ideas! 🥳

U

User.45

Got my first real taste of Brexit today.

Something I ordered/supported/contributed to on Indiegogo way back before Brexit should have been an issue finally got produced and shipped. Now I just have to pay an additional 1303 SEK (about $155 as of today says Google) to cover a processing fee, customs duty and VAT in order to get it released from customs clearance and delivered.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled I might actually get it delivered! Always a gamble with Kickstarter, Indiegogo and the likes. People without relevant experience tend to be overly optimistic about turning an idea into a shippable product...

Go entrepreneurs! Go creators! Explore more crazy and awesome ideas! 🥳
Used to trade analog synths/outgear from the UK. It'd been the best market for these sorts of stuff in the EU. I guess those times are over:D

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Used to trade analog synths/outgear from the UK. It'd been the best market for these sorts of stuff in the EU. I guess those times are over:D
Probably. Sad.

On the plus side, Brexit is providing r/LeopardsAteMyFace with lots of material. Not sure if that’s compensation enough for missing out on tons of eBay listings, but I’ll take what I can get.

U

User.45

Probably. Sad.

On the plus side, Brexit is providing r/LeopardsAteMyFace with lots of material. Not sure if that’s compensation enough for missing out on tons of eBay listings, but I’ll take what I can get.
I know, although it has lost it's charm after the 50th Brexit post there. As I said before, Brexit has been a ritual auto-scrotal-puncture to own the people the BNP type people dislike. The most childish behavior I've ever seen from adults is when they hurt themselves just so to have a chance of maybe hurting you a little.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Got ==ducked== while parked at the grocery store :D It's our first ducking, look forward to future ducks and ducking someone else ... :ROFLMAO:

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
What does that even mean?! Real ducks? Or urban slang for... what?

If not urban slang, it might be something to do with how birds appear to be mating, and nesting, and depositing their waste matter calling cards - something I have just noticed this week - all over the place.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
If not urban slang, it might be something to do with how birds appear to be mating, and nesting, and depositing their waste matter calling cards - something I have just noticed this week - all over the place.

Might could be! It's even worse in the late summer around here when harvests of the kinds of berries that people don't eat start to ripen on the bushes... the birds scarf them up and drop the end results onto cars, laundry on the line, patio awnings etc. Ugh!

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
What does that even mean?! Real ducks? Or urban slang for... what?

Hahaha, well, there's this Jeep thing, where a Jeep owner leaves a rubber duck on someone else's Jeep, sometimes with some words of wisdom written on it. So we parked, noticed another Wrangler (blue with a big offroad setup), not sure if it was them, but this little fellow was on the car when we can out ...

IMG_7726_1200.jpeg

Hahaha, it's this whole nutty Wrangler sub-culture :D

1619204381962.png

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Hahaha, well, there's this Jeep thing, where a Jeep owner leaves a rubber duck on someone else's Jeep, sometimes with some words of wisdom written on it. So we parked, noticed another Wrangler (blue with a big offroad setup), not sure if it was them, but this little fellow was on the car when we can out ...

View attachment 4714

Hahaha, it's this whole nutty Wrangler sub-culture :D

View attachment 4715

Okay.

The problem is, I still don't understand what this means or what it is all about.

And all I can seek refuge in is a squawked suppressed mutter of "wtf"?

Top Bottom
1 2