What are you doing today?

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Wow! What a really neat color and the styling is definitely not your standard Jeep! VERY cool......

It's the vehicle I posted about here:

... but with the top removed, via this setup I built :)

IMG_7773.jpeg

Thought the reflection of the yellow car was painted flames on the side of the Jeep first 😅

I wish ... !

Where’s the rubber duck? Very nice colour.

On the dash, you can kind of see it, plus there's a bag of 50 in the glovebox!

It's Snazzberry :D

... or maybe Snozzberry.

1621116323619.png

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Getting ready to watch the Preakness.

Earlier today I babysat one of my grandsons. Watched a cartoon with him, played Trouble a couple of times, took him to my mom’s house to let out the dog (she was at a baby shower), and then treated both of us to Arby’s curly fries, a happy new experience for him.

One thing about barely seeing him in over a year: when we were driving around in the car, I forgot that he talks incessantly. He’s super cute, but man, is he a motor-mouth! He loves conversation. 😅

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
It's the vehicle I posted about here:

... but with the top removed, via this setup I built :)

View attachment 5164
Good thing this is a tolerant place, I’m sure that other one wouldn’t approve of topless pics!

I wish ... !
Looked great! Make it happen! Shiny metal flames!

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Today was definitely one of those perfect weather experiences that is still springtime but offers hints of summer, with a pleasantly high but not too high temperature, low humidity, ample sunshine, gentle breezes, and the kind of day in which one wants to open all the doors and windows and let in and savor the gloriousness.

After spending some time out on the boardwalk and walking around the neighborhood with my camera, I cleaned off the deck furniture and had a lovely time sitting out there.....eventually decided that since I had easily portable foods available for dinner, might as well start the spring/summer/early fall tradition of eating my evening meal al fresco on the deck, so did that. Felt soooo nice!! Welcome, Summer!

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Taking 8 hours worth of corporate training for a client. No way I can carve that kind of dedicated time during the work week.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
went and got sa good workout on my bike 38 miles. man I did almost 200 miles this week. 1 month ago I could never keep my heart rate up that high for over 2 hours.
Screenshot 2021-05-16 at 6.50.53 PM.jpg
IMG_2729.jpeg

The-Real-Deal82

Site Champ
Reaction score
Today I am working with an engineer at Formula One Management on a small project and finding it rather cool as I am an F1 fan. I did work on a student project at TWR Arrows many years ago and spent a while at their factory in total awe at the technology and innovation. Not a bad day at work so far though [emoji3526]

U

User.191

Gonna register for Ohio’s $1M vaccination lottery.

Although, protective as I am about my online privacy, I realize that if I become a millionaire, I’m probably not gonna tell you.

On the other hand if I don’t win, you’re never going to hear the end of it.

Well you’ve three chances to win. Naturally the wife and I will win a million each, so there’s 2 chances gone.

And, if we don’t then there’ll be hell to pay and it’ll be obvious to all that it was stolen. I may even have to get Sidney “Cracked” Powell to represent me - she apparently has no compulsion in taking on totally lost causes…

Top Bottom
1 2