What are you doing today?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Playing some original music with my new looper pedal, all recorded and played in real time live. Very cool tech but can also go bad quick if you hit the wrong button, enjoy what turned out to be a 90s sitcom theme song for whatever reason.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
That's very cool, I've seen a few vids of people building up a tune using a looper.

Hahaha, yeah, I get what you're saying, when you hit that big chord at the end it trails off, that's like the ending of the opening credits where the 20-somethings, trying to find their way in New York, are walking always from the camera, hands on each other's shoulders, ready to dream big ...

DREAMING BIG!

Starring
===================
Courteney Cox
Malcolm Jamal-Warner
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Main Title Theme
===================
Eric

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
@Alli

Well, your new avatar is just too goddamn cute. :love:

But seriously, it's too cute, do something about it ... :ROFLMAO:
Is the diabetes hitting yet?
All that and decent weather! Many more such celebrations ahead. :love:
I don’t know what to do with all this sunshine!
Playing some original music with my new looper pedal, all recorded and played in real time live. Very cool tech but can also go bad quick if you hit the wrong button, enjoy what turned out to be a 90s sitcom theme song for whatever reason.
I love it! And you’re right, definitely sounds like the soundtrack to a sitcom.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Being hassled by Nancy Pelosi ...

1661957502915.png

BTW, I have absolutely no idea who Larry is ... :ROFLMAO:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Swatting flies today. There are two or three buzzing around in here. Must have got in when I was taking stuff out to the bins this morning. Hate it in when house flies get all logy near summers' end, and don't even want to move when you wave a swatter at them trying to get them to move away from something breakable. Damn! And why didn't they go stick themselves onto one of those clear strips I put in a window earlier today...

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
We were pretty stoked to see The Mummy has re-opened at Universal! It's been closed for a refurb, with new effects, some general car/track improvements, etc., it's one of our faves and it's been closed for a long time (~8 months). They've been saying "Late Summer" for the re-opening, whatever that meant ...

We at least __assumed__ it would be open for our long stay for HHN '22 in October, but just last week, kind of a spur-of-the-moment and since our HHN passes are a multi-day-multi-month, we got a room for this weekend (HHN officially starts tomorrow night) so it was a nice surprise / good timing :)

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
We were pretty stoked to see The Mummy has re-opened at Universal! It's been closed for a refurb, with new effects, some general car/track improvements, etc., it's one of our faves and it's been closed for a long time (~8 months). They've been saying "Late Summer" for the re-opening, whatever that meant ...

We at least __assumed__ it would be open for our long stay for HHN '22 in October, but just last week, kind of a spur-of-the-moment and since our HHN passes are a multi-day-multi-month, we got a room for this weekend (HHN officially starts tomorrow night) so it was a nice surprise / good timing :)

In celebration of The Mummy being open, we're taking our Universal Mummy themed shot glass. 2oz Canada shot glass included for scale ... :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1858_1920.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Today finally caved in and re-upgraded the MacOS on my 2020 MBA to Monterey despite loathing it for what they did to the Books app. I had put it to Monterey in May and then reverted to Big Sur almost immediately thereafter because Books app is embedded in the damn operating system, not separate like Pages or whatever.

Not really hoping for Books app improvement in Ventura, but I will not want to still be running Big Sur when Ventura is released. I may wait to go to Ventura until a .1 release, but I don't want to be 2 cycles back meanwhile. Never sure they really do all the security patches in the back versions of MacOS that are still supported, even though they do issue security updates.

Part of me keeps hoping the reason they are delaying iPadOS 16 release is they are actually going to fix up what's wrong with the Books app, and will be improving metadata handling going forward. Yeah, rose colored glasses, and I will likely be depressed when realizing that's absolutely not why the iPadOS 16 release is delayed.

At least I'm running the latest MacOS again, so there's that. And it took less time than I thought since I'd already culled out stuff I didn't want when preparing for the original upgrade to Monterey back in the spring. So there's time to catch up with some of my watch lists tonight. I had set aside the whole day just in case Murphy's Law popped in.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Secure erasing a 2012 iMac before getting rid of it. Will take some time.

Top Bottom
1 2