What are you doing today?

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Didn't get a lot accomplished today beyond taking the trash out to the dumpster and collecting the mail. I did manage to print out some forms for some paperwork I need to get to soon, but didn't actually do anything with them after that. It can wait for another day.....

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
First day of PT for my shoulders. They knew what the problem was almost instantly. I guess the body can't work well in harmony with its component pieces when there's a large chunk of muscle missing. D'oh!

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Got a text and booked my first Covid Jab today. That made my first day back at work seem more tolerable. Saturday afternoon. I don't even have to miss any more work.
We must have the same spirits looking over us. I got my text yesterday afternoon, and two hours later I was getting my jab. Nothing has ever felt so good!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Didn't get a lot accomplished today beyond taking the trash out to the dumpster and collecting the mail. I did manage to print out some forms for some paperwork I need to get to soon, but didn't actually do anything with them after that. It can wait for another day.....

That reads a bit like my apparent plan for today sans the printer gig since I don't even have one any more...

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I don't print very much but there are times when I've needed or wanted to print out something. Also my printer comes in handy as a photocopier, too, and I've used that feature as well as the scanning one a few times as well. Although this printer can be used with photo paper to print out images, I don't bother with that, I just share them online and that's it.

lizkat

Reaction score
I don't print very much but there are times when I've needed or wanted to print out something. Also my printer comes in handy as a photocopier, too, and I've used that feature as well as the scanning one a few times as well. Although this printer can be used with photo paper to print out images, I don't bother with that, I just share them online and that's it

I've just been too lazy to replace my three-in-one HP from a long time ago - a copy / fax / print "all in one" device that took up too much space for the use it got and of course had no nice wireless features, so it's long since been banished to the floor of a closet, last step before a trip to the e-cycle station. I do mean to replace it but have been surprised at how seldom I've needed to print something out any more, so of course I keep putting off acquiring a replacement for the HP.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
SUCH good news!!!! AFB, you're on your way towards being fully vaccinated!!!! This is great. How about Mrs AFB? Is she going to be able to get her vaccination as well that same dy or hasn't her eligibility/invitation come up yet?
Sadly no she won't be getting one at this time. No matter how much I try and persuade her to talk to the doctor about it.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
We must have the same spirits looking over us. I got my text yesterday afternoon, and two hours later I was getting my jab. Nothing has ever felt so good!
Nothing? Cold beer on a hot day? First cup of tea of the day? :)

I know what you mean though. It was totally unexpected as well. I thought I'd be weeks if not months.

lizkat

Reaction score
I've been sitting inside all day, trying not to drown.

As long as you're still on the first floor you're in good shape, right?

Best of luck, it sounds like a large swath of southern USA is getting hammered by not only tornadoes but plain ol' t-storms and big rain dumps.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It sounds like there's some pretty serious weather in your area, hope all is well.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Thats nice. You never know if I get my jabs I might actually get to see my parents this year.
That’s my line of thought. My mum turns 87 on April 26th. My 2nd jab will be April 6th, so I’ll be able to drive over and celebrate. By then the entire family will have been vaccinated, with the possible exception of my daughter, who is still stalking the pharmacies every evening hoping for some left-overs.
It sounds like there's some pretty serious weather in your area, hope all is well.
Seems like most of it was well north of us (Birmingham, Tuscaloosa area), so we were lucky. I’m not complaining.

Top Bottom
1 2