What Siri voice do you use?

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I use British female. I thought it’d be fun to hear nav directions in a different voice, with some words changed. But I swear she doesn’t understand me as well as the American Siri did, even though I know that shouldn’t affect anything.

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
I use the Irish female Siri too.

But I really want the option to use original Siri.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don’t use the female voices because it gives me creepy AI flirting with me vibes and is a harbinger of the human-disconnected dystopia we are heading towards. I should probably bring this up in therapy.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I don't use Apple Maps -- haven't traveled anywhere away from home since just prior to the Pandemic! Before that I used an external Garmin Nav system in my previous car. Now no need for that. The Garmin is collecting dust in a cabinet or drawer. My current car does have Apple Car Play but wired only, so I tend to just keep my iPhone in my bag or pocket and use BT for enjoying music while I'm driving around this area, especially when running errands and making various stops, in-and-out of the car.

Actually I had intended to travel a bit this summer but plans fell through, probably just as well. At this point, I am not planning any long-distance drives until after I have cataract surgery, which probably will be some time in 2024.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't use Apple Maps -- haven't traveled anywhere away from home since just prior to the Pandemic! Before that I used an external Garmin Nav system in my previous car. Now no need for that. The Garmin is collecting dust in a cabinet or drawer. My current car does have Apple Car Play but wired only, so I tend to just keep my iPhone in my bag or pocket and use BT for enjoying music while I'm driving around this area, especially when running errands and making various stops, in-and-out of the car.

Actually I had intended to travel a bit this summer but plans fell through, probably just as well. At this point, I am not planning any long-distance drives until after I have cataract surgery, which probably will be some time in 2024.
Why are you not traveling since the pandemic?

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
I mean, I have to Apple Maps stuff weekly; my kids need to go to a new school for a sporting event or something. I use Maps for plenty of local trips. We don't travel a ton but since I don't go places very often, it means I need to map how to get to the less frequent, even nearby areas.

Top Bottom
1 2