What Siri voice do you use?

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
What? it's a major crime to prefer not to use SIRI or to not use Apple Maps? Or not to travel? Wow.....

We all have different lives and different reasons for doing whatever we choose to do or choose not to do. I already stated some of my reasons in my earlier post. Is reading comprehension a big problem for some members here?

Last edited:

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
What? it's a major crime to prefer not to use SIRI or to not use Apple Maps? Or not to travel? Wow.....

We all have different lives and different reasons for doing whatever we choose to do or choose not to do. I already stated some of my reasons in my earlier post. Is reading comprehension a big problem for some members here?
I think a couple of us asked really basic, non-opinionated follow-up questions. NBD if you don’t want to answer.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I think a couple of us asked really basic, non-opinionated follow-up questions. NBD if you don’t want to answer.

A question that one person feels is fairly neutral may evoke an unexpectedly strong response in someone else. I use Apple, Google and You Need a Map as basic tools for figuring out where I am, but the real-time navigation assistance annoys me no end. And I feel pretty strongly about that, especially after that one time it sent us through the ugliest area when there was a route that would have been much nicer.

Top Bottom
1 2