Who is from where?

Alli

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I find it has a lot to do with who you were at the time you lived somewhere. I loved Taiwan and would still go back in a minute given the opportunity.

fischersd

Vaccinated
Reaction score
Currently Burnaby, BC (one of the suburbs of Vancouver). Grew up in southwestern Ontario (small rural, farming community), lived all over Ontario, a couple years in Boston. Contemplated living in Australia, but after 3 months decided it wasn't for me. (People tell me I should have jumped over to New Zealand before throwing in the towel) *shrug*. Very happy to be in the most beautiful place in the world. :) Ocean, Mountains, Lakes, all in the same day. Doesn't get any better than that. :)

Oh...and when people are talking about Asia - Da Nang, Vietnam. Beautiful place!!! :)

Edit: Oh, and I TRULY believe that travel is the BEST form of education!!! We could fix SO many of the world's problems if we made travel insanely cheap for everyone to get out there and appreciate how everyone else lives, and the amazing diversity we have in our culture (ok, and our food, let's be honest - FOODIE here!!!) :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom