Who is from where?

Huntn

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
I turned down a position in TX to be at the position I'm in right now. It's really not my cup of tea. Even when I interviewed in Dallas it was 12F and a blizzard. WTF. I'm a public transport kinda guy so NY, DC, CHI have a lot of appeal.
That’s offset by the 4 months of 100s. ;)

Alli

Elite Member
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m from Warwickshire/Oxfordshire originally but now living in South Wales, UK (20 yrs). COVID hotspot of the world right now :p
Lucky you! It’s always so nice when the world is familiar with where you live. AmIright?!

Clix Pix

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi, Jonblatho! You're a weather guy, right??!!! So how about saying enough's enough with the rain and the snow and other precipitation many folks are experiencing over this holiday time? :D

Yoused

Site Champ
Reaction score
They were all from the greater London area. One of them died in Paradise with a stripper in his bed.

Zoidberg

Power User
Reaction score
I don’t really have a go-to international destination, but Auckland, New Zealand sounds appealing.
My plan as it stands now is to move to Australia, but New Zealand is a very close second.
I even have a countdown app on my phone, to show the days until I qualify for the Australian visa.
EC3B7D44-7008-440E-9D92-C6AFADFCAB00.jpeg

With covid that countdown is moot, and I have to finish my degree here first, but hopefully things will go back to normal in a year or two which should time nicely with everything. (The other countdown is until I’m able to apply for British citizenship)

Top Bottom