Why are gas prices so high (and why do they keep climbing)?

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
But at the same time, those of us who have to drive big trucks for work, are now charging you and everyone else more to cover our fuel costs. So you certainly showed us......... :oops:

You've got a big truck?

Hey, could you help me move some furniture? I'll give you a beer if you do.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
well, it is poorly written: some might take it to be referring to a bill in favor of price gouging
Yes, we know who those "some" are.

They are the same "some" who believe when their choice of president is in office, things are not the fault of the president. When the president is not their choice, everything from private companies gas production, to baby formula, to whatever is that president's fault. Suddenly "some" people believe that "buck stops here" when it comes to presidents, but only certain presidents. 😡

It seems as if the key to understanding the sticker is all dependent on one's political leaning. If the sticker is basically correct, it needs to be as basic & simplistically clear as possible to be understood for some. If the sticker is simplistic enough, yet factually incorrect, some people suddenly have the intuitive ( if not reasoning ) abilities of Benedict Cumberbatch in Sherlock.

Yay - 217
No - 207

Looks like it passed so I don't really understand the problem.
The Senate is the problem.
You HONESTLY 🤨 can't "understand the problem? Really?!

That one party out of concern that their opposite party does not get a 'win', would vote against the best interests of those they are supposed represent? You can't "understand" how that is an ongoing problem? Really?

I would argue that I "understand" that as being a problem, for why nothing can get done.

Yes, I realize that, but just looking at the sticker, it makes no sense.

After the previous response, I now do "understand".

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
12D66757-F48B-4AE0-99F9-03D063AD98FA.jpeg

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Another day and another record high here in the U.K. today. Fake news.
There will be a new record high along shortly!

Top Bottom
1 2