Hunter Biden Plea Deal

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Unless they come up with something new, it feels like they're just beating a dead horse at this point. How many investigations does the man need to endure? Especially considering the complete lack of anything interesting up to this point? No, this feels like harassment. Granted, if they find something, then he should pay for his crimes. But the real crime is starting to look like dragging a mostly innocent man through the mud repeatedly.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Unless they come up with something new, it feels like they're just beating a dead horse at this point. How many investigations does the man need to endure? Especially considering the complete lack of anything interesting up to this point? No, this feels like harassment. Granted, if they find something, then he should pay for his crimes. But the real crime is starting to look like dragging a mostly innocent man through the mud repeatedly.

If Hunter gets found guilty of anything including an unpaid parking ticket then all charges against Trump need to be dropped immediately. It’s the law.

Also if I call somebody deranged, unhinged, corrupt, racist, or part of a crime family then that means I can’t be any of those things myself. Also the law.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He offered to testify publicly to Congress… not sure Comer wants that, as the facade is way more substantial than what’s underneath. Good on Hunter for calling their bluff.

The GOP is beyond desperate to prove the Biden family engaged in secrecy what the Trump crime family engaged in openly and with full public support. He made money off his name, lied on his taxes and partied hard. Big shit, there’s probably two Hunter Buden’s in every workplace across the country, and probably more than one on the committees investigating him.

Where the **** is the actual beef? There isn’t any.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
He offered to testify publicly to Congress… not sure Comer wants that, as the facade is way more substantial than what’s underneath. Good on Hunter for calling their bluff.

The GOP is beyond desperate to prove the Biden family engaged in secrecy what the Trump crime family engaged in openly and with full public support. He made money off his name, lied on his taxes and partied hard. Big shit, there’s probably two Hunter Buden’s in every workplace across the country, and probably more than one on the committees investigating him.

Apparently you missed my legally sound post. Trump said the Biden’s are a crime family first. Therefore the Trump family can’t be. This dismantles the entire legal case against Trump. Complete perfect exoneration! It’s in the Bible.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score

Don't forget that he took a dick pick as well... :eek:

Fun fact. I am recently helping out some extended family with their late father's estate. There is an iPad that I was asked to look and see if I could unlock. Asked for birthdays.... For the love of god stop using birthdays as a passcode! Also don't pick one child over another, it just makes it awkward. ANYway! Please for all that is holy, stop taking dick picks! You don't know when you will leave this reality, and it is just gross for your children to see it. :sick:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
If Hunter was a Republican, he could sell t-shirts emblazoned with himself engaging in behavior repudiated by republicans. And he could sell those shirts to republicans.

Given who’s pointing the finger, I’m unsure if republicans are mad that he was banging hookers, or if it’s that it was consensual and not rape. “You have to show strength”, after all.

In all seriousness, Hunter Biden is going to be the undoing of these Republican lunatics. I was just reminded that there are a ton of lawyers on these Democrat committees investigating the Bidens, but republicans have Comer (a farmer), Jordan (a sex abuse-permitting college wrestling coach) and your usual supporting cast of 90’s movie-level dipshits, most of which are not lawyers.

I’m getting pissed off at the democrats. They need to stop talking about these issues with this incredulous attitude. We get it, it’s exasperating. But this is not normal. Jim Jordan won’t comply with his subpoena, Hunter Biden offers to do what Jordan won’t, Comer demanded Biden testify, so he says “Ok”, and now it’s “No, not in public! In private, we don’t want committees taking up time with the other side asking questions!”

This is authoritarian garbage. “yeah, we need to question him in private without that bothersome other side of the aisle getting involved in congressional proceedings and destroying our narrative. If the American people hear what he has to say, how can we manufacture it?”

Democrats really need to drive home the point “How stupid is it that republicans don’t want to let Americans watch themselves questioning Hunter Biden?”

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Let's be clear: Hunter Biden deserves no more or less than anyone else. You or I would got to jail, and so should he. However, Trump and his ilk do the exact same things, but from a "too big to fail" standpoint from multiple angles.

A senator's kid just killed a state trooper when fleeing in a vehicle - possibly a mental health episode. My point? This is a politician's son, not the politician. It's an interesting story, having a president's son charged with crimes. But that's all it is. They've shown ZERO connection to Biden. In fact, most of what they consider to be evidence is actual exculpatory. "Oh, here's a time Hunter Biden footed the bill for Joe Biden's lunch! There is a direct link connecting the president to Chinese dollars! That soft serve cone and cheeseburger benefited the president, and it was paid for with Hunter Biden's Chinese income! The president also failed to report that gift on his taxes, and we will be opening an impeachment inquiry into that."

Hunter Biden wrote a book detailing his crimes. Trump and his lawyers, meanwhile, have written to Judge Chutkan essentially telling her Trump is king and demands all court procedings stop because his single term in office have seen him presently, retroactively and future-proofed from prosecution.

Again, its a matter of magnitude. You don't like Hunter Biden? Think he's a criminal and crooked and deserves to go to prison? You may be right. What you are NOT correct about, is if you think that means Biden is somehow culpable or this somehow exonerates Trump. Even if Hunter Biden is WAY worse than we realize - and even if Biden is every bit the crime boss they all say he is 🙄... that in NO WAY EXONERATES TRUMP.

At the end of the day, Hunter Biden is just one of many pawns they use and one of many narratives they've taken in defense of Trump. Republicans will take this short-term "victory" for whatever its worth, and somehow fumble it. The best thing they could do would be to ignore Hunter Biden and let the case take its course. But Comer and Gym Jordan will no doubt start trying to turn this into something far more, and probably shoot themselves in the foot in the process. Trying to prop up Trump by bringing the entire world down his level is a losing proposition. Looking forward to Nov. 2024.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2