Is Biden Really in Charge?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Watch this video with an open mind.

Any Trump supporter who defended the most deplorable behavior of Trump, a man who also couldn't even walk down a ramp right or sip a bottle of water with the guided assistance of hand number two, now asking for us to have an "open mind" about cognition is actually laugh out loud funny. Well played. :ROFLMAO:

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Any Trump supporter who defended the most deplorable behavior of Trump, a man who also couldn't even walk down a ramp right or sip a bottle of water with the guided assistance of hand number two, now asking for us to have an "open mind" about cognition is actually laugh out loud funny. Well played. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, how about this. Biden must take the same Montreal Cognitive Assessment test that Trump took.

Would everyone be good with that?

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score

Okay, open mind. Let’s give it a go.

What are we supposed to see? Tell us what you saw in that video that suggests that Biden ”has some issues going on”, that “he is not in his full faculties”.

Ok, how about this. Biden must take the same Montreal Cognitive Assessment test that Trump took.

Would everyone be good with that?
You’re getting ahead of yourself. How about first listing some signs explaining why that test should be taken?

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score

There are practically a billion and one things that guy could've been pointing at.

It's the voice over that leads one to conclude that it's a confused Biden attempting to being shepherded through the White House, yet ignoring his handler's instructions.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
There are practically a billion and one things that guy could've been pointing at.

It's the voice over that leads one to conclude that it's a confused Biden attempting to being shepherded through the White House, yet ignoring his handler's instructions.
The epic takedown of Fox News and their sad attempts to discredit Biden's cognitive function, great stuff!

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

I usually listen with the sound off, so never noticed it. Sorry, was looking for one that would allow people to make their own assessment.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I usually listen with the sound off, so never noticed it. Sorry, was looking for one that would allow people to make their own assessment.

The one thing I can say is that it's pretty obvious that Biden's having a hard time walking. He does look pretty stiff in that video.

Everything else? They're the usual verbal gaffs Biden has made throughout his political career being sensationalized for the sake of having some talking points to pick at. I think it all comes down to turnabout being fair play, considering similar was done to Trump towards the end of his presidency, ultimately leading to his person, woman, man, camera, tv interview.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The one thing I can say is that it's pretty obvious that Biden's having a hard time walking. He does look pretty stiff in that video.

Everything else? They're the usual verbal gaffs Biden has made throughout his political career being sensationalized for the sake of having some talking points to pick at. I think it all comes down to turnabout being fair play, considering similar was done to Trump towards the end of his presidency, ultimately leading to his person, woman, man, camera, tv interview.
It's almost like people in their mid to late 70s show signs of aging while walking.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This.

“The gardens crew left a mower in the way, Mr. President. You’ll have to go over the lawn.”

I mean, he does find the White House door right away. It’s not like he wandered off in search of a Ben and Jerry’s.

Or he could’ve just seen Jill go through that door and decided he wanted to follow her in. It could be lots of things.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Biden has some issues going on....I'm not a medical professional but anyone with their eyes open can see that he is not in his full faculties.
He is old and he has always had a stuttering problem even as a child.

Age doesn’t slow everybody down though… Fauci is older than Biden or Trump, and so is Pelosi.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that if this is really of any concern then the President has too much power, both literally and in people's beliefs. I already said in the Afghanistan thread we need to stop heaping all the blame and praise on one person. As far as being a puppet, all Presidents have advisors, although Trump mostly only listened to the one in his head which I would argue was far more dangerous.

On Biden specifically, I think it's more of a concern of the right who refuse to believe that some (not all) of the platforms associated with the left are actually popular. They can't wrap their head around that so they'd rather believe there's some deep state conspiracy pulling all the strings. That's their entire wheelhouse right now, everything is the deep state or antifa.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

Watched. Not yet concerned but fully open to the notion that he’ll just be too old for the job. BTW any vid with a robot voice narrator makes me regard the source as trash.

Did you have second thoughts about voting for this guy when you saw this? One of at least a thousand this-man-has-pudding-for-brains moments for him.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Watch any of his speeches.

I saw this one and was flabergasted

Let's see those Trump posts with the same outrage, I'll wait. Otherwise, as long as you're only flabergasted when Biden does it literally nobody will take you seriously.

Top Bottom
1 2